IGNORED

Tammy starts for the U21s

Lanterne Rouge

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

I mean look at Tottenham. 5-6 starters are young English boys who have either gotten their chance or gotten better under Pochettino. Situations can make or break a player. I hope TA gets his chance because I believe he'll take it and lead the line for England for many years to come. 

Are you American, Joe ?

If Tammy continues his Rashfordesque style rise could he potentially be called up to the England side at the end of the season? It sounds ridiculous but if there were a couple of injuries to England strikers and Tammy's on 40 goals including some for the u21s, there may not be too many higher up the pecking order?

46 minutes ago, Coppello said:

If Tammy continues his Rashfordesque style rise could he potentially be called up to the England side at the end of the season? It sounds ridiculous but if there were a couple of injuries to England strikers and Tammy's on 40 goals including some for the u21s, there may not be too many higher up the pecking order?

I don't see why not but remember, it's England. We'll see Carroll, Deeney, Wilson, Defoe(should be there anyway IMO), and that ilk before TA I'd say. As good as Tammy is, he's doing it in the championship and is that enough for the current FA?

Archived