IGNORED

The Official Cardiff City v Bristol City Match Day Thread

3 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

Can't call Cardiff a shithole. I spent four very happy years there, as did Mrs Aizoon (although not at the same time). Horace says 3-1 to us, and I for one hope he's right.

Quite agree with you Aiz!  I lived and worked there for 15 years and always found it a very nice City, 

2 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

My lad and 3 of his mates have got to Cardiff and realised they have left all 4 tickets at home in Bridgwater!!!

Absolute idiots!!

He has confirmation emails for the tickets on his phone.'

Question, does anyone think the Cardiff ticket office would re print them for him? 

Idiots! Did exactly that at the operal on Tuesday :(

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Robin101 said:

Am I the only one that fears the worst? It's not that Cardiff aren't beatable - they very much are - it's just I can't see the Bristol City I know and love winning 5 games in a row! I would be reasonably happy with a point. A win and I would be ecstatic. 

No you're not.

It's a Sod's Law game. How many times in the past have we been on the end of a new manager bounce for the opposition?

It's Warnock's first in charge so you can bet he will have them fired up and that he will get their crowd up for this one ( as if they need much help in that respect!)

A Cardiff goal early on and we could have a backs to the wall excercise to hold on.

We need to be on it from the start I reckon, but if we can subdue them for 15-20 minutes then it could gooier way.

15 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

My lad and 3 of his mates have got to Cardiff and realised they have left all 4 tickets at home in Bridgwater!!!

Absolute idiots!!

He has confirmation emails for the tickets on his phone.'

Question, does anyone think the Cardiff ticket office would re print them for him? 

I reckon they'll say no, but I hope I'm proved wrong

2 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

Hopefully Tammy doesn't get kicked about too much. The worst thing that could happen if he went off injured and missed a few games. 

Against a Warnock side I'd say it was a certainty.

Expect Wilbs to be on at some point to give him a bit of physical protection...