IGNORED

The Official Cardiff City v Bristol City Match Day Thread

7 minutes ago, Super said:

Cotts saying we could of taken GON a year ago but we weren't looking in that  age group.

Yeah, he's bitter. What he didn't say is he would have cost a fee, if he would have come. Water under the bridge , but Cott's likes a little subtle dig ;)

1 minute ago, RedM said:

And said something like ' I had to recruit what I could recruit' seemed to be implying he didn't have such a free rein as Lee did/does. 

I guess we all realised this at the time, but it's one of the first times I've heard these sort of statements from the horses mouth so to speak 

another slight dig was that "it would be difficult not to have a good bond with that group of players"

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RedM said:

And said something like ' I had to recruit what I could recruit' seemed to be implying he didn't have such a free rein as Lee did/does. 

I guess we all realised this at the time, but it's one of the first times I've heard these sort of statements from the horses mouth so to speak 

Cotts was responsible. The good was his doing , the bad was his doing .

Let it go Steve .

• Like 2