IGNORED

The Official Cardiff City v Bristol City Match Day Thread

6 minutes ago, Donkeeebles said:

Flint dropped deep because of the initial aerial challenge between Hordur and Lambert. Joe Bryan was at fault for Noones run, should have gone with him straight away but just let him get 5 yards ahead before he decided to track him. Lazy fromBryan

For me Little was all wrong, just jogging back

• Like 1

We need to play 10 yards further forward and maybe push Pack or Oniel a little further up, if he doesn't make a change.

Joe hasn't looked too comfortable against wingers lately , Too big a gap between Tammy and everyone and I wish LF would stop doing step overs that are never going to fool anyone. We can improve , a lot ..... they can't  so I hope we buck up from the kick off this half.

2 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

We need to play 10 yards further forward and maybe push Pack or Oniel a little further up, if he doesn't make a change.

Joe hasn't looked too comfortable against wingers lately , Too big a gap between Tammy and everyone and I wish LF would stop doing step overs that are never going to fool anyone. We can improve , a lot ..... they can't  so I hope we buck up from the kick off this half.

Agree we aren't too far wrong, just a few more yards positive.

we seem to be a bit star struck by The Warnock Show, he's said he turns everything into gold and we look like we believe that.