IGNORED

The Official Cardiff City v Bristol City Match Day Thread

5 minutes ago, Mihai said:

I don't want to be rude or something. This is the fukin only game that I can see this autum because I'm not from England... This is a derby... and you can not gome to show a game like that... come on.. this was one of the worst football games that I ever seen, okay... usually I watch Steaua Bucharest and Borussia Dortmund, this is lower league but... from what I saw from highlights... from what I saw from statistics Bristol can do better... and in a very important game like that that was shit... I will even go to watch a movie or something I'm very angry...

If Tomlin plays like that every game then I am really not get used with this level of football, because all of you said that he is a genius player, a very good one.  Where is Engvall and O'dowda ?  Why they play with so many long passes when football is about short passing if u want to do something good not "gambling football" ? 

You will never see a good game of football when one of the teams is managed by Neil Warnock

6 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

Daffuk you talking about!!!? Highlights? Movies?

I mean that the only moments when I saw Jonhson's side... was on youtube channel, that 2 minutes of every game.... I was expecting game but we are very slow... O'neil just turn and turn and then... gues what.. a long pass just to hit the boll " take that ball i Don't know what to do with it " something like that.

I am sure this is a bad gane and City will play and played better but I am dissapointed because I wanted to see that spirit that everyone is talking about, who knews when i can see a Sky Sport game with bristol again...

Cardiff already look a proper Warnock team. Hate them more now than I did at 7.45

Only decision the ref has got right all night is their penalty

The build up to our goal is exactly why they changed the rules regarding injured players.  Immers fouled out lad (can't remember who it was now), saw space had opened up and stayed down to try and slow play

We'be been shit, but Cardiff are just as bad. Decent wingers, defensively solid nothing through the minute. We'be created next to nothing but look to have more ability than them. Just failed to use it

I'm nearly out of beer

2 minutes ago, Mihai said:

I mean that the only moments when I saw Jonhson's side... was on youtube channel, that 2 minutes of every game.... I was expecting game but we are very slow... O'neil just turn and turn and then... gues what.. a long pass just to hit the boll " take that ball i Don't know what to do with it " something like that.

I am sure this is a bad gane and City will play and played better but I am dissapointed because I wanted to see that spirit that everyone is talking about, who knews when i can see a Sky Sport game with bristol again...

Agree that GON does over elaborate too much, needs to be more direct with distribution