IGNORED

For all of those who text while driving!!

Tipps

4 hours ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Anyone who is on their phone or arsing around with anything in the car unless the engine is off and the handbrake is on is a complete **** of the highest order. 

Young tractor drivers are bad round here! No doubt feel invulnerable in their huge vehicles.

With hands free you can answer your phone with your vice and chat without holding the phone. Text... well what exactly do people think it's going to be - "congratulations, you have won £100,000 you need to text back within 2 minutes to receive your prize"  makes no sense to me....

High time the law was re-written on this subject.

Lets face it - it is virtually murder behaving like this.

Driving a two tonne object at up to 70 mph, not looking where you are going.

YOU WILL KILL SOMEONE.

It needs to stop now, and the worst offenders given life tariffs.

A shame on our moron-based society.

Uncle TFR

13 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

......... and they wonder why car insurance is so expensive for young drivers .............

It's always been expensive for youngsters especially males. Statistics show that young men have more accidents within two years of getting their license than any other catagory of drivers.

Inexperience and high testosterone levels are a dangerous mix. Add to that mobile phones........:facepalm:

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It's always been expensive for youngsters especially males. Statistics show that young men have more accidents within two years of getting their license than any other catagory of drivers.

Inexperience and high testosterone levels are a dangerous mix. Add to that mobile phones........:facepalm:

.......... and Gary Johnson air fresheners dangling from the rear view mirror, distracting the driver.........

:yes:

Uncle TFR

On 17/10/2016 at 22:41, Welcome To The Jungle said:

I ride a motorbike and filtering through traffic it is unbelievable. 

Yes the good thing about us bikers is that we are undoubtedly the most skilled road users and spot the idiots because we are 100 % concentrated on the road unlike some of the other road users

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

I thought that the EU had made it illegal for insurance companies to charge more to young males on sex discrimination grounds.

12 hours ago, Barry Sheene said:

Yes the good thing about us bikers is that we are undoubtedly the most skilled road users and spot the idiots because we are 100 % concentrated on the road unlike some of the other road users

Catch someone talking and you can pull up next to them and just hold the horn and give it 12000 revs. Soon ends their call

13 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I had someone stick their finger up at me and call me the C word last week when I beeped at them in the lane next to them and said they should get off their phone. 

"Christmas"???

That IS pretty rude. Not even November yet.

Uncle TFR

P.S. What is your rank in the Police, Dolls??

P.P.S. Can we see you in your uniform, please?

3 hours ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Catch someone talking and you can pull up next to them and just hold the horn and give it 12000 revs. Soon ends their call

What have you got that revs to 12,000.

Got to be a bike with no more than 750 cc??

Good lad.

Uncle TFR

Archived