IGNORED

Tammy is not feeling very well (Merged)

Never to the dark side

2 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

Sounds like this Engvall is a bit of a sick note, his picture when signing mad me think he looked a bit on the lightweight side. 

You saw the picture on the website and noticed Engvall?!?  I found I struggled to tear my eyes off his other half long enough to know if he looked like a sicknote or not! :wub:

2 hours ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

I reckon Abraham will play till around the 60th minute then either bring Tammy on or stick Patterson up top for the end.

2 hours ago, Middlesbrough Robin said:

We've managed to clone him? Yes! Best move of the season.

I think it will depend on how the game is going. If we are chasing we may need to take Abraham off and bring Two Tammy's on instead

• Admin
22 hours ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

If money wasn't a problem any League One club would have snapped him up. 

21 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Apparently didn't like living in a hotel whilst out on loan, family and new child further north and was looking for a club within commuting distance so a non runner I think

Not true - watch the program on Sky called "out of contract" he is featured on there as one of the players looking for an employer.

He was a done deal at Hull before Steve Bruce jumped ship - listening to his interview it sounded very similar to that of Samba / Warnonck

In that Odemwingie has a verbal deal with Bruce, let's see if he ends up at Villa

He also stated he wasn't in a position where he had to take the first offer - so clearly £££ not such an issue with him

Archived