IGNORED

Top of the league..... for pies

Midlands Robin

The Steak & Blue Cheese Pasty sounds amazing. Just a bit underwhelmed though really; it's a product on a concession that we can't claim any ownership of; any more than Thatcher's Haze,  Butcombe, a bag of crisps or a Mars Bar are "ours" - it's good we sell great pies made by a company nearly a hundred miles way but hardly a source of pride. 

If you could get chips on a plate mind . . . 

Couldn't get a pie if i wanted to in the Atyeo at half time. Went to the first kiosk before half time and they had sold out. Went and had a look at the second kiosk and only 2 or 3 left but there was already a massive queue so there was no way I would get away with 3 (and no they weren't all for me). I questioned a steward at half time about why they didn't have any stock in, he said all extra supplies had gone to west stand upper. I think the catering manager needs to rethink how many supplies he needs to get in. Yes i was hungry because I didn't have my fried breakfast. 

On 20/10/2016 at 11:37, Bristol Rob said:

There are loads of products they've yet to trial #DMS looking at their website.

http://www.chunkofdevon.com/products/

If @Mkelly (not sure why I can't tag) wants to set up a Bristol Sport pie tasting quango, I hereby offer my services.

You may well be killed in the rush-and see how quick Lee Tomlin really is.............

Archived