IGNORED

Cotts to take over at MK Dons ?

Ashtonwurzel

2 hours ago, reddogkev said:

This might do down like a lead balloon, but I've had a sneaky suspicion for a while that he's waiting for the Rovers job (after Dopey has gone).

I base this on 3 factors:

- He still remains in the area, so is keeping himself local (could well be he just loves Bristol).

- He might have a bitterness towards City, based on the way he feels he was treated in the damaging Summer window, and his subsequent sacking

(evidenced by his poor show after the Cardiff game).

- SC may feel that trying to bring success to Rovers would be a fantastic way of gaining some form of revenge against the powers that be over here.

I hope I'm a million miles off, but until SC gets a new job, this remains a grim possibility for me.

Really thought he'd have another gaffer's job by now....

Maybe the reason he hasn't another job is his sights are set much higher than league one/two yoyo club? 

Let's be honest the bloke has been out of the job for what, 9.5months and in that time has had a deserved break and exposure and punditry on Sky. No doubt we'll see him again and even if SE gets the MK job I expect SC will be on their radar, as he will many similar clubs when the opportunity presents. 

I think he has his sights on much, much more than Rovers. 

How things change, it seems only weeks ago Wenger was going to take the England job/move upstairs at Arsenal. Eddie Howe was going to come to Arsenal from Bournemouth then Karl Robinson was going to get his job!

I always thought cotterill might end up at swindon. The way they are playing they must be pretty desperate. Luke Williams promised them promotion and now it is more likely they will get relegated. They gave him a 5 year contract as well

4 minutes ago, Threshing Red said:

I always thought cotterill might end up at swindon. The way they are playing they must be pretty desperate. Luke Williams promised them promotion and now it is more likely they will get relegated. They gave him a 5 year contract as well

I always laugh at the fact they gave him 5 years, ridiculous 

Archived