IGNORED

First Tammy now Cesc

Jerseybean

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Nice idea but sadly a fantasy.

Fabregas is a class act, far too gifted for a SBC club. If he goes out on loan he could end up back at the club he loves - Arsenal.

I don't think anyone was seriously suggesting he was coming here.  Well, at least I hope not!

30 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Nice idea but sadly a fantasy.

Fabregas is a class act, far too gifted for a SBC club. If he goes out on loan he could end up back at the club he loves - Arsenal.

I thought the club he loves is Barca ( the proper Barca that is) or it was when he wanted to leave the club he loves  ( when that was Arsenal) !!

53 minutes ago, downendcity said:

I thought the club he loves is Barca ( the proper Barca that is) or it was when he wanted to leave the club he loves  ( when that was Arsenal) !!

Fabregas is a Catalan. He was born just north of Barcelona so of course playing for  Barca would have been his schoolboy dream. He left his other love Arsenal to fulfill that dream. I seriously doubt he'd left the Gunners to go anywhere else.

13 hours ago, Robbored said:

Fabregas is a Catalan. He was born just north of Barcelona so of course playing for  Barca would have been his schoolboy dream. He left his other love Arsenal to fulfill that dream. I seriously doubt he'd left the Gunners to go anywhere else.

Who is he playing for at the moment..?

Archived