IGNORED

Saturday. .

BehindTheGoal

Although Brighton haven't lost since September, I have a really good feeling about Saturdays game..

Honestly feel like this is where we will finally see this team click and come out the traps, especially after the late equaliser against Barnsley. 

Hoping Tomlin is on form again as he has been influential these past few weeks, he is (with Tammy) going to be the difference between top 6 and mid table imo.

Predicting a revenge win from last season's hiding... 3-0 City

My Lord.

4 minutes ago, BehindTheGoal said:

Although Brighton haven't lost since September, I have a really good feeling about Saturdays game..

Honestly feel like this is where we will finally see this team click and come out the traps, especially after the kate equaliser against Barnsley. 

Hopi g Tomlin is on form again as he has been influential these past few weeks, he is (with Tammy) going to be the difference between top 6 and mid table imo.

My Lord.

Here's hoping that Kate & Hopi g Tomlin (is he really Honey G ?) do the business.

3-0 sounds good to me.

1 hour ago, BehindTheGoal said:

Honestly feel like this is where we will finally see this team click and come out the traps, especially after the late equaliser against Barnsley. 

Hoping Tomlin is on form again as he has been influential these past few weeks, he is (with Tammy) going to be the difference between top 6 and mid table imo.

My Lord.

I however, have the complete opposite "hunch" about Saturday..!

No doubt we have done well up until now and played some great football at times (not so much so since Fulham)

I think that Brighton's strengths, in particular, hit our weaknesses, as we saw from them at Ashton Gate last season. 

They are in some form and I think we are likely to get a bit of a (rare) hammering on Saturday. 

Of course, I hope I'm wrong! Any sort of result, even a home draw, would show a real marker for how much we've learned and improved, but this is one game where I can't see anything other than a comfortable defeat, unfortunately. 

Anyway, on that cheerful note, have a good day..!

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

No doubt we have done well up until now and played some great football at times (not so much so since Fulham)

I think that Brighton's strengths, in particular, hit our weaknesses, as we saw from them at Ashton Gate last season. 

They are in some form and I think we are likely to get a bit of a (rare) hammering on Saturday. 

Of course, I hope I'm wrong! Any sort of result, even a home draw, would show a real marker for how much we've learned and improved, but this is one game where I can't see anything other than a comfortable defeat, unfortunately. 

Often teams who have just thumped another team get thumped themselves in the following match .

:fingerscrossed:

I've got a bad feeling about Saturday's game. Having said that I had a good feeling about the Cardiff game a couple of weeks ago, which says a lot about my instincts - so maybe it will be a City win.

I've got a bit of a grudge against Brighton so it would be good to beat them.

18 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Can't really take much from last season defeat, didn't it come after winning away at forrest? .. We have a whole different squad near enough since then. Honestly think Tomlin will tear them a new one..

Probably be 0-0 after all this 

Archived