IGNORED

Block E29, row 35

Tim Bartlett

1 hour ago, Tim Bartlett said:

Absolute helmet sat in E29 last night. It seems you can shout anything from the back of the dolman without a steward intervening. Vile and Homophobic shouts too in earshot of a number of kids.  

There was one of these idiots in the Lansdown too. He was sat on his own and seemed a bit obsessed with the subject leading us to suspect he perhaps had some issues with his own sexuality that he hadn't come to terms with. On the plus side in years gone by there would be whole sections of the crowd singing homophobic chants at Brighton so I think things are definitely improving. 

2 hours ago, Tim Bartlett said:

Absolute helmet sat in E29 last night. It seems you can shout anything from the back of the dolman without a steward intervening. Vile and Homophobic shouts too in earshot of a number of kids.  

Oh by the way your not allowed to call people "Helmets" anymore. 

1 hour ago, TinMan's left peg said:

There was one of these idiots in the Lansdown too. He was sat on his own and seemed a bit obsessed with the subject leading us to suspect he perhaps had some issues with his own sexuality that he hadn't come to terms with. On the plus side in years gone by there would be whole sections of the crowd singing homophobic chants at Brighton so I think things are definitely improving. 

There was exactly this in the Atyeo. Majority of the stand. 

Pretty sad tbh, knucklehead humour and dissapointing to see those Section 82 lads at the thick of it. 

I find a chant like 'we can see you holding hands' once a game when we play them tolerable and usually brings a smile but stuff like 'take your fingers out your ass' and singing about sucking cock throughout the game is just a bit ******* weird is it not?

9 hours ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

There was exactly this in the Atyeo. Majority of the stand. 

Pretty sad tbh, knucklehead humour and dissapointing to see those Section 82 lads at the thick of it. 

I find a chant like 'we can see you holding hands' once a game when we play them tolerable and usually brings a smile but stuff like 'take your fingers out your ass' and singing about sucking cock throughout the game is just a bit ******* weird is it not?

Be careful they are ultra 

Didn't really hear what this E29 person was saying but plenty around me were commenting he had one too many Shandies.

Talking of Shandies I was interested to see a person in this block proudly posing with his full pint that he had brought up from the concourse and having his friends take photos of him. (And he was old enough to know better, not so much about bringing the pint up into the stand but posing with it, wtf) 

6 minutes ago, shelts said:

Saw a fight in the Atyeo last year for the same kind of thing, old guy got battered. Plenty of stewards around. 

I get you shelts. But this sort of incident; although there should be enough Stewarts to deal with things, no doubt about it. But as you have said an old bloke getting battered by in all likelihood a guy or probably a number of guys half the old man's age. But people stand and watch. If we all came together with a zero tolerance on this sort of action.  It would not happen. Unfortunately people do not want to, or are to scared for a numerous amount of reasons to get involved. 

Some feel that their moral duty has been restored by berating said people on an Internet forum rather than reporting or dealing with said Indicent.  

11 minutes ago, RedM said:

Didn't really hear what this E29 person was saying but plenty around me were commenting he had one too many Shandies.

Talking of Shandies I was interested to see a person in this block proudly posing with his full pint that he had brought up from the concourse and having his friends take photos of him. (And he was old enough to know better, not so much about bringing the pint up into the stand but posing with it, wtf) 

I nearly did the same at the Blackburn game as I wasn't sitting in my usual seat, felt like the rugby! 

20 minutes ago, Redrobbin said:

I get you shelts. But this sort of incident; although there should be enough Stewarts to deal with things, no doubt about it. But as you have said an old bloke getting battered by in all likelihood a guy or probably a number of guys half the old man's age. But people stand and watch. If we all came together with a zero tolerance on this sort of action.  It would not happen. Unfortunately people do not want to, or are to scared for a numerous amount of reasons to get involved. 

Some feel that their moral duty has been restored by berating said people on an Internet forum rather than reporting or dealing with said Indicent.  

Archived