IGNORED

Block E29, row 35

Tim Bartlett

1 minute ago, shelts said:
29 minutes ago, Redrobbin said:

I get you shelts. But this sort of incident; although there should be enough Stewarts to deal with things, no doubt about it. But as you have said an old bloke getting battered by in all likelihood a guy or probably a number of guys half the old man's age. But people stand and watch. If we all came together with a zero tolerance on this sort of action.  It would not happen. Unfortunately people do not want to, or are to scared for a numerous amount of reasons to get involved. 

Some feel that their moral duty has been restored by berating said people on an Internet forum rather than reporting or dealing with said Indicent.  

I totally agree, but then I would being one of them Internet forum folks

Definitely a few tanked up loudmouths around me yesterday, and not people I have seen (or heard) around before in my block in the West stand. Obviously longer to drink before the match didn't help but some of the abuse was way out of line, including towards our own players. In fact that was some of the worst!

Everyone has a right to an opinion even when it's stupid, but you don't have to share it with the rest of us at 120 decibels with expletives every other word for 90 minutes! The regular ST holders were not happy & gave their opinion of him, especially after his comments when Baldock went off...

Hopefully he got the message & we all know what he thought if the rest of us from his hand gestures while leaving early. However not a steward to be seen anywhere...

Archived