IGNORED

LJ love in - why?

Wolfgang

9 hours ago, Rich said:

It's people like Wolfgang questioning the goings on at our club, that ultimately increases the demand and pressure for success, which means we achieve a little more than our deluded friends across the river. What they as a group of supporters do is close ranks, shout down the questioners and call them sheds. exactly what some on here are doing. It's a forum, he's entitled to have a say, don't abuse him, attack the post not the poster if you disagree. I actually agree with some of what he's saying and in my opinion the jury is very much still out on the head coach, who's managing our team. Our supporters are more demanding of players, managers and owners, and rightly so. Nobody ever got anywhere without striving for better, I give you BRFC as an example, content with what they have. 

I agree with you if a reasonable discussion is taking place, even if the poster supported any other team. However, if you come on here dishonestly pretending to be City with the sole aim of stirring the shit and getting us bickering with each other then you deserve to be told to do one imo.

• Admin
13 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Not withstanding the fact that dear old Wolfgang is clearly on a wind up , I am a bit concerned that Lee has "gone into his shell " a little lately . Barnsley fans main gripe about LJ was that he played over protective and negative football with just a lone striker up top . When LJ first arrived ( with nothing to lose and everything to gain ) , we saw the exact opposite and scratched our heads wondering what the heck Barnsley fans were on about . Now , we are starting to see a lot of the above unfortunately . I really like LJ , as I did when he was a player . However , as a player he had bags of ability but lacked conviction and bite and was often overly negative . I really want him to succeed but I do hold a little fear that his management style is mirroring his playing style now that the "honeymoon is over " 

I tend to agree with what you have said @Baldyman, it's all about LJ progresses now for me, surely we have better options in the squad to change things than Barnsley did?

Archived