IGNORED

Taunton Town into round three?

22A

56 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Academic as Taunton will not beat Barrow.

And you know this as fact?

Is there not a very small possibility that Barrow will hit the woodwork 5 times, have three cleared off the line, and Taunton score a 90th minute winner?

Yes Barrow will start as heavy favourites but wouldn't be the biggest ever F.A CUP shock should they get beat.

On 08/11/2016 at 09:30, stephenkibby. said:

And you know this as fact?

Is there not a very small possibility that Barrow will hit the woodwork 5 times, have three cleared off the line, and Taunton score a 90th minute winner?

Yes Barrow will start as heavy favourites but wouldn't be the biggest ever F.A CUP shock should they get beat.

Yes I do.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 19:16, 22A said:

Win the replay v Barrow and they have a potentially winnable tie in round two of the Cup.

Well I'm half right. The winners of Taunton v Barrow did go on to reach round three! :clapping:

5 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Only us and Argyle who need a replay in round three from the West Country, a bit depressing when you think about it - not that today wasn`t funny as **** of course!

Anything but depressing, I'd say..! 

4 hours ago, havanatopia said:

In all Carey fairness Barrow, being an ex football league team, were always going to pose extremely stiff opposition for the mighty Pirates.

... No emoji available to properly reflect the mood.

... and this is only the Gas's 2nd season since they were non-league so hardly a shock

Archived