IGNORED

Adam Armstrong

ciderbeans

We need to buy this guy. Everywhere he has gone he has scored. Very good finisher, quick and strong. Newcastle will buy big if they go up so can see him being available. Not sure if Barnsley have him all season but worth a bid either in Jan or in the summer.

him alongside what will likely be a replacement for Tammy in the summer, solanke?, would be a decent acquisition.

thoughts? Personally, I'd rather Armstrong than someone from abroad

14 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

We need to buy this guy. Everywhere he has gone he has scored. Very good finisher, quick and strong. Newcastle will buy big if they go up so can see him being available. Not sure if Barnsley have him all season but worth a bid either in Jan or in the summer.

him alongside what will likely be a replacement for Tammy in the summer, solanke?, would be a decent acquisition.

Would our budget stretch..?

I like what I've seen of Armstrong (which has only been on highlights) one of his goals for Barnsley this season was superb!

For balance though, he has only scored 3 in 10 appearances for Barnsley at this level so far this season. 

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I thought he was on loan at Barnsley from Newcastle. Has he signed for the Tykes?

He is, in much the same way as Tammy Abraham is with us. Can guarantee that Lee Johnson would be slightly miffed if Conte named him in the Chelsea squad though (Abraham that is, not Armstrong!)

37 minutes ago, Red Homer said:

He is, in much the same way as Tammy Abraham is with us. Can guarantee that Lee Johnson would be slightly miffed if Conte named him in the Chelsea squad though (Abraham that is, not Armstrong!)

A season long loan with no recall clause?

6 hours ago, ciderbeans said:

Good shout if he can handle championship footy

9 hours ago, ciderbeans said:

Yes I would go for also   ,price and wages should be in line with our budget , May upset Barnsley a little though:shifty:    Reckon he would be a better bet than Waghorn that has been quoted we are in for

Archived