IGNORED

Scrolling Pages

zippycar

Seems to be happening on more and more threads.

Once past first post the page keeps scrolling down one line at a time.

First noticed it on the Forest Green stadium thread.

Today on the Swindow - Red Bull aka Sherwood thread.

If any help to Tomarse I use IE11 on a desktop.

Just tried same thread on Chrome and no issues.

Yet another Microsoft bug!

2 minutes ago, Abingdon_Red said:

I get it occasionally too using standard browser on an Android phone. Seems to be on threads with embedded Web pages, maybe happens more with twitter "quotes" than others? Will try and find some examples.

Happens on "if you like a stat..." thread. The first post quotes a twitter link and that seems to load pictures in stages so if you've scrolled below the text slowly nudges down (bit like a vidiprinter printer in reverse!). 

3 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Is Internet Explorer still a thing? I thought that shut down, useless,  horrible, slow browser, I recommend you get Chrome.

It comes with the OS that most users know and use so you really have your finger on the pulse ;-)

17 hours ago, Griffin said:

Is Internet Explorer still a thing? I thought that shut down, useless,  horrible, slow browser, I recommend you get Chrome.

Yes and Edge on Windows 10 is not much better, so slow.  I gave up with Windows 10 and went back to Windows 8.1,  as I couldn't get the Windows Display Adapter to work with it.  I like to mirror videos and of course live TV on to my big screen.

Archived