IGNORED

Help please Witnesses Cardiff Halftime

BCFC1990

Hi

I have read this forum for many years and now finally set up a log in!! Unfortunately it is not just so I can contribute on the discussion. 

I am appealing for any witnesses who saw the police arresting a fan at half time by gate 19, the fan ended up on the floor. Unfortunately I cannot go into details at this moment in time as it is a legal case.

Please get in touch if you saw something, even if you feel it was not significant. 

On 16/11/2016 at 17:36, BCFC1990 said:

Hi

I have read this forum for many years and now finally set up a log in!! Unfortunately it is not just so I can contribute on the discussion. 

I am appealing for any witnesses who saw the police arresting a fan at half time by gate 19, the fan ended up on the floor. Unfortunately I cannot go into details at this moment in time as it is a legal case.

Please get in touch if you saw something, even if you feel it was not significant. 

I assume you are referring to Gate 19 at AG?

On 11/16/2016 at 17:36, BCFC1990 said:

Hi

Half time at Cardiff was somewhat eventful, I saw lots of incidents including arrests, but your not going to jog my memory or any other fans for that matter which such few details..

What does your mate look like.. What did he seem to do to get arrested.. etc

25 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I assume you are referring to Gate 19 at AG?

I would assume from the thread title and the fact that we only played them a few weeks ago that the op is referring to an incident during the ht trouble at Cardiff.

Not sure how you arrived at your conclusion there!

Hope you find some witnesses @BCFC1990

5 minutes ago, Stortz said:

I would assume from the thread title and the fact that we only played them a few weeks ago that the op is referring to an incident during the ht trouble at Cardiff.

Not sure how you arrived at your conclusion there!

Hope you find some witnesses @BCFC1990

Yep, apologies. It's early in the morning for me. Not fully awake! 

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 09:29, Cider-Head23 said:

Half time at Cardiff was somewhat eventful, I saw lots of incidents including arrests, but your not going to jog my memory or any other fans for that matter which such few details..

What does your mate look like.. What did he seem to do to get arrested.. etc

Sorry its a bit vague, spoke to him to find out how much more info I can give black jacket & trousers other side police line just before holding his phone up filming the police.

49 minutes ago, BCFC1990 said:

Sorry its a bit vague, spoke to him to find out how much more info I can give black jacket & trousers other side police line just before holding his phone up filming the police.

Again, black jacket and trousers isn't exactly going to help. Would imagine most people had trousers on.

Who is providing the guidance as to why they can say? Because if this was a police hunt, they'd be a lot more specific as to who they were looking for, so I'm unsure why the limited info.

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Again, black jacket and trousers isn't exactly going to help. Would imagine most people had trousers on.

Who is providing the guidance as to why they can say? Because if this was a police hunt, they'd be a lot more specific as to who they were looking for, so I'm unsure why the limited info.

He didn't mention shoes though!

Archived