IGNORED

Supporters sevices

Head in the clouds

7 minutes ago, Head in the clouds said:

Just rang cos I need to link 2 others to my account in order to purchase Reading tickets and despite the message saying they close at 5pm, they're already closed !!

Anyone from the club wish to comment?

There's no one at work to comment........

Supporters Services and the Bristol Sport Store will close early at 3.50pm today for staff training.

Subsequently, the phonelines at Ashton Gate will close just over an hour earlier than usual. 

Online options remain open as normal for purchasing tickets and merchandise. 

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/early-closure-at-ashton-gate-3420743.aspx

37 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Supporters Services and the Bristol Sport Store will close early at 3.50pm today for staff training.

Subsequently, the phonelines at Ashton Gate will close just over an hour earlier than usual. 

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/early-closure-at-ashton-gate-3420743.aspx

I get sent texts about upcoming rugby, which I don't want but cant communicate this to their supporters in the same way

39 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Would it not then be good practice to change the message?

45 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

why the **** you cant go in person to BUY a ticket is bonkers

never in berols day

Ah yes.....the good ol days when you had to write with those felt/nylon  tipped pens. 

It wouldn't have happened in Beryl' s day either!

• Admin
2 hours ago, Head in the clouds said:

Just rang cos I need to link 2 others to my account in order to purchase Reading tickets and despite the message saying they close at 5pm, they're already closed !!

Assume you know you can do this online? 

Really easy to do

9 hours ago, Head in the clouds said:

Do you need to link people to your account to buy other tickets when they are at general sale stage? 

That doesn't make sense, if so. 

Archived