IGNORED

Joke Thread

eastonboy

49 minutes ago, eastonboy said:

Any chance of some actual jokes in the joke thread rather than shit videos or photoshopped pictures??

Different people find different things funny, your jokes might seem shitty to others, we could all throw a tantrum, cry and scream about it or just scroll down to next one. The thread has a lot of humour in it, I am sure you have the ability to find the things you like / don't like and not have us spoon feed, filter it for you.

Further to comments made by Easton Boy and Williamsgreynred I for one am no longer able to post on the joke thread because of all the video's and twitter links being posted. I cannot stop the page from scrolling down on its own accord and it seems that these are the reason why. Perhaps Tomarse could move these videos etc into a new thread of their own because it is getting bloody annoying.

Ta

• Admin
6 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Further to comments made by Easton Boy and Williamsgreynred I for one am no longer able to post on the joke thread because of all the video's and twitter links being posted. I cannot stop the page from scrolling down on its own accord and it seems that these are the reason why. Perhaps Tomarse could move these videos etc into a new thread of their own.

Ta

Leave it with me @BigTone - I will sort over my lunch break :thumbsup:

Archived