IGNORED

Don't let Football ruin...

brizzlelou

15 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

But how much longer will our away support exist in these numbers if we are forever fighting back. It might be better to score a goal in the first half rather than spending the last fifteen minutes playing catch up.

We'll always travel well to teams as far north as Birmingham and east as London and everywhere in between. We don't travel particularly well anywhere north or further east of that though (in general). Form doesn't really come into it except if we're chasing promotion or first day of the season.. big cup tie etc

16 minutes ago, shelts said:

3,500 is not terrible. 

Numbers no... volume yes. Best we managed first 10 minutes was a half hearted "Ole ole ole ole..."

Dead from the first whistle so people can't use the excuse that we were losing and it killed the atmosphere. Moved twice during the game as I couldn't stand being around the people I was, majority sitting on their hands with their mouths seemingly sewn shut.  

I know I've now let myself into a barrage of abuse from people telling me that fans can support the team however they want, but in my opinion if you've made the effort of going to support the team away you may as well give a bit of vocal backing to the side.

3 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Numbers no... volume yes. Best we managed first 10 minutes was a half hearted "Ole ole ole ole..."

Dead from the first whistle so people can't use the excuse that we were losing and it killed the atmosphere. Moved twice during the game as I couldn't stand being around the people I was, majority sitting on their hands with their mouths seemingly sewn shut.  

I know I've now let myself into a barrage of abuse from people telling me that fans can support the team however they want, but in my opinion if you've made the effort of going to support the team away you may as well give a bit of vocal backing to the side.

I don't sing loads but when those around had a go so did I . Backing City by travelling to here there and everywhere people choose to support in many different ways. It's a shame for you that it affects so much. Good luck for the rest of the season cus it ain't gonna change. 

13 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

I understand your frustrations Aaron, but sadly sitting on your arse in silence is what 90% of our fans do these days and its getting worse and worse. English football on the whole is an incredibly sterile experience compared to some of our friends over on the continent.

2 hours ago, shelts said:

I don't sing loads but when those around had a go so did I . Backing City by travelling to here there and everywhere people choose to support in many different ways. It's a shame for you that it affects so much. Good luck for the rest of the season cus it ain't gonna change. 

It's almost as if you revel in the idea of our atmosphere being crap.. 

6 hours ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

the only song we seem to sing as well.....fkin awful song....used to have an array of songs too

Archived