IGNORED

City's Worst Ever XI

Unan

Damian Spencer was pretty bad in a City shirt, I remember him tackling someone right on the touch line at Reading and was genuinely embarrassed by how bad it was. 

If my memory serves me correct I think I remember commenting on how crap Kevin Betsy was, I didn't see that many games back in those days so I may have just seen his poor ones

On 9 December 2016 at 20:32, 1960maaan said:

I went to school with him, City fan that happened to play for some shit teams ..... and us.

This , a thousand times this ^^^^^^^

Graham Withey went to Whitefield Fishponds school. I didn't realise he was a City fan, in that case take him out of the worst team, he must have been let down by poor service.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 13:26, redfieldred said:

Steve Jones. Far worse than Barnett or akinde. Unfit apparently, why therefore did Pullis continue to play him. 1 goal in 13. For a striker that is appalling. He never looked like scoring. 

. . .but what a tan

My worst eleven [to beat all of the 5hite on here]

1] Mike Hooper.

2] Brian Mitchell. Rather than Nicky Hunt.

3] Alan Hay.

4] Julian "40" Watts. Rather than Gus Ceaser

5] Julian Marshall. He came from Hereford.

6] Henry McKop

7] Glenn Pennyfather 

8] Tony Fitzpatrick

9] Ian Baird

10] Andy Smith. I don't think he registered a shot on target.

11] Phil Barber

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 22:25, Midlands Robin said:

Could only pick from when I started watching in the early 90's.

Phil Kite

Richard Dryden

Henry McKop

Sean Dyche

Nickey Hunt

Carl Hutchings

Ray Atteveld

Colin Loss

Steve Jones

Ian Baird

Peter Styver

Glad someone picked up on Mckop absolute dog shit.

3 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

What was the curious story of Ray Attevald? 

If my memory serves me correctly [I may be wrong], he scored at both ends at Watford in a 5:3 end of season defeat & promptly got sent off.

He had a rocket of a shot & only played a few games. Far too good for this thread.

3 minutes ago, Swede said:

If my memory serves me correctly [I may be wrong], he scored at both ends at Watford in a 5:3 end of season defeat & promptly got sent off.

He had a rocket of a shot & only played a few games. Far too good for this thread.

Is it true he beat up Abdul Kamara? And got the sack? That's another name, who is Abdul Kamara?

Going back to Cooper's time: Steve Johnson. First touch of a JCB.

And Tony Fitzpatrick can be in 'cos he was our record signing at the time, and was shite.

But overall, Gus Caesar takes some beating...came from Arsenal, where he was crap. We assumed dropping down the divisions would make him look better. It didn't.

5 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

And Tony Fitzpatrick can be in 'cos he was our record signing at the time, and was shite.

But overall, Gus Caesar takes some beating...came from Arsenal, where he was crap. We assumed dropping down the divisions would make him look better. It didn't.

He had one amazing game away at Cambridge but the rest of the time he was pretty pony! He only actually played ten times for us, it seemed like a lot more.

5 hours ago, SecretSam said:

Rammmmbo

Rammmbo 

:clapping::laughcont:

Literally a raging bull

Looked like an elephant dribbling a marble !!!

Archived