IGNORED

age difference

pillred

On 10/12/2016 at 13:18, Mad Cyril said:

I believe the record was set by Squiggles 'the Flash' McShellface. The 152 year old Giant Gallapagos Tortoise romped home to a solid tenth place in the Pacific Islands Tortoise sprint open in 1997. The race was marred by the unfortunate incident at the final corner where a 6 year old Ridgeback Turtle overturned and was left floundering on his back until the birds pecked him to death. Sad times indeed.

There was an absolutely fantastic David Atennburough program a long time ago when 2 tortoises fought for the attentions of the female ,one turned the other over on to its back and then rogered the female with the other floundering on its back.

it was watching his knees that made me laugh.

ps if you ever saw the one about whales where they seperate by about 20 miles swim towards each other using sonar(think bluetooth but much further) and mate in mid air

3 minutes ago, reddoh said:

There was an absolutely fantastic David Atennburough program a long time ago when 2 tortoises fought for the attentions of the female ,one turned the other over on to its back and then rogered the female with the other floundering on its back.

it was watching his knees that made me laugh.

ps if you ever saw the one about whales where they seperate by about 20 miles swim towards each other using sonar(think bluetooth but much further) and mate in mid air

Sounds like an average night up Horfield way.

7 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Any idea what he`s up to now? Wiki says he`s still there which is what I was going by but they`re obviously not up to date.

Featured for the other Man U club earlier this season, FC United of Manchester..

Archived