IGNORED

Robert Snodgrass

Tipps69

4 hours ago, fanjita said:

What annoys me are these pundits that never come out any call someone a cheat when its a clear case of cheating, don't want to upset anyone, lets have a view on what the vast majority of football supporters think.

Lets have the balls to call someone a cheat

The ex pros on Match Of The Day were calling it cheating & were asking for retrospective bans to be put in place, I can't talk for any Sky or BT Sports pundits as I haven't seen or heard their take on it but Gary Lineker, Phil Neville & Alan Shearer were definitely calling it cheating & understood how hard a job the referees have with dealing with it.

5 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

The ex pros on Match Of The Day were calling it cheating & were asking for retrospective bans to be put in place, I can't talk for any Sky or BT Sports pundits as I haven't seen or heard their take on it but Gary Lineker, Phil Neville & Alan Shearer were definitely calling it cheating & understood how hard a job the referees have with dealing with it.

I watched MOTD and never heard anyone actually name a person and then call them a cheat, saying its cheating is slightly different in my book, what I meant in my original post was for someone to say something along the lines of " Robert Snodgrass you are a cheat" but that probably wont happen

3 hours ago, SecretSam said:

It was a dive but in his defence, he was expecting a tackle. He apologised and they missed the pen. Should chuck a week's salary to charideee as punishment.

He scored the penalty didn't he? And then subsequently gave a penalty away but that wasn't out of guilt for his dive.

Archived