IGNORED

Please help .....................

BigTone

8 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I really couldn't care which way round it hangs, as long as it's there, nothing worse than dashing into a facility, when time is of the essence to prevent a childlike accident, only to find once the deed is done and the relief has set in, that the holder is empty..............

A quick glance before you drop your pants will tell you if the holder is empty.

7 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I really couldn't care which way round it hangs, as long as it's there, nothing worse than dashing into a facility, when time is of the essence to prevent a childlike accident, only to find once the deed is done and the relief has set in, that the holder is empty..............

Some bogs have curtains.

9 hours ago, BigTone said:

I am working from home today because I am sick so apologies if boredom is setting in but ..........................................

Should a toilet roll hang with the paper at the front or at the back ?

I'm a front man myself

I suggest Tone that post Throne time - you remove all toilet paper hanging out of your waistband , front or back :yawn:

2 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

The ones in the Knights Templar don't, nor any other substitute, as I found to my dismay last week!!

A, Always place my roll hanging from the back..

B, further to your reference to a 'spoons outlet ( no pun intended, using metal utensils is a definite no no . specially if you pick up a fork instead of a spoon ) .... Talking Wetherspoons though the cleanliness of their toilets (most spoon pubs in Bristol) always used to be noticeably praiseworthy, however in recent months they all seem to have let previous excellent facility standards drop, why? ...  overall quality appears to have also worsened... what's up with Spoons? Have they, as a company, pi$$ed off and demoralised their staff?  ....

And if you check out their menu, after dropping Sunday roasts,, they have now changed their traditional Christmas Roast menu too, replacing tradition roasts with a 'Festive Dinner' menu of 'Turkey Pie' .. or some kind of Christmas Burger & Chips!! ... wtf ?

But whatever else, there has been a marked decline in the standard of their previously very decent bogs.. they used to be good, now they're decidedly 'bog standard'. 

PS... grab some paper napkins from the condiments table on your way to the bogs next time... just in case :) 

19 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Some bogs have curtains.

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

I thought you looked a little drawn

22 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That's soooo corny Tone..........:facepalm:

Pull yourself together.

I sometimes have a little sing song or a tune going around in my head whilst s(h)itting there... always like a bit of Elbow room in public cubicles too.

This a good one...

21 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Some bogs have curtains.

3 hours ago, BigTone said:

I thought you looked a little drawn

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

That's soooo corny Tone..........:facepalm:

Pull yourself together.

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Blind to the facts :whistle: :thumbsup:

These puns can be such a 'pane' sometimes but I sense a 'window' of opportunity here....

Ohh yessss! ....  Back of the NET !!!!  :) 

Archived