IGNORED

Adam Matthews

dereks no1

Yea as said probably his best game of the season by far. Sprinted back after many forward runs. Saved Flint some embarrassment when I think it was Vibe went by him quite easily by sprinting back and stopping him before he could get too much further. Was a constant threat attacking and probably the only player in the team that will try a cross. One of the best RBs in the league in that form. 

Agree with all of you, bar the OP! :P

I couldn't fault Golbourne though, was let down massively by a very, very poor performance in front of him, and one of our two centre-mids inside of him.  Those are the two people a left back needs to be doing their job to make his job easy.  He did his defensive duties well (apart from that backpass!).

3 hours ago, BristolBEAT said:

Arguably Matthew's best performance in City shirt.

MOTM for me.

Problem with Matthews is he sound like he doesn't want to be here in interviews. 

Yeah he does come over a bit Andy Murray doesn`t he? It`s a bit like Brett Pitman, to see him on a football pitch he looked like he`d rather be anywhere else than there.

Some players are just like that I guess. God help us if they all came over like Ian Wright or Hollowhead.

On 14/12/2016 at 20:40, cityred exile said:

I'm sure its  just his mannerism reckon Adam will be signed on at season end ,has a lot of experience,  and will want his move back to this part of the country to nip over the bridge to Wales

Wouldn't get too confident....Wales is a sizeable principality - you can nip over the border to Wales from up North too, from Cheshire, Oswestry, Shropshire, Merseyside,etc...

Archived