IGNORED

Scott Hogan? Anyone

TwoSheds

5 hours ago, Bs4Red said:

His movement is second to none, Flint and Maggy given a run around, missed a lot of chances but great player and would love to have him here 

Seen him a few times and he does miss a few.  But he is exactly the type of player centre backs hate playing against - quick, strong, plays on the shoulder....not afraid to get caught offside in the hope that he'll be away if the run and pass is right.  Also that effin' annoying way of mistaking a jump, to make his marker come over the top and gain a free-kick.  Impressed.

5 hours ago, The_Don said:

I personally thought he looked a handful last night and would welcome us signing him.

I would think there will be a host of clubs after him though so we might not get a look in.

The reality of him coming here, unless we are happy to have a bidding war.

Hello Bristol City fans

With regards to some of the prices being mentioned on here, I'd bare in mind that in 28 games he has scored more goals (20) than Andre Gray did in 48 games for us (18), and Jonathan Kodjia scored in 49 games for you (19). I really rate both of those players, but in terms of finishing and movement Hogan is streets ahead of any striker I have seen at this level.

4 minutes ago, JLK said:

Hello Bristol City fans

With regards to some of the prices being mentioned on here, I'd bare in mind that in 28 games he has scored more goals (20) than Andre Gray did in 48 games for us (18), and Jonathan Kodjia scored in 49 games for you (19). I really rate both of those players, but in terms of finishing and movement Hogan is streets ahead of any striker I have seen at this level.

Don't worry JLK 

Even considering the remote chance that we could entice him away and get him to head West - We'd soon coach that out of him and make his stats average or below average. :thumbsup:

18 hours ago, GrahamC said:

They just make stuff up, so why am I not surprised that it doesn't contain actual "news".

What I find amusing is that the Post put up a non story like this , then write about the fans reaction to the story before writing a new article two days later saying Bristol City deny contact with said player .

Three stories for free .

8 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

What I find amusing is that the Post put up a non story like this , then write about the fans reaction to the story before writing a new article two days later saying Bristol City deny contact with said player .

Three stories for free .

Its very similar to Readers Letters in Viz, where someone has supposedly written in commenting on a letter published in the same issue.  The BEP is probably more humorous that VIz these days.

Could Billy The Fish be the keeper we are looking for?

Archived