IGNORED

Greg Cunningham

BRISTOL86

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Hopefully it won't be so welcoming on his third visit, but considering we still clap Holloway whilst booing our own manager and players I'm not holding my breath! 

That's the response

Make AG a visit akin to one that any Rovers Player encounters

Bring it on

Edit

Oh and tell any of our players willing , to put him in the eighth row of the Dolman with their first tackle

Saw him in loadsa pics with our fans young kids and old. He was apart of a very successful squad here. Is a wind up, part of how he plays. He's a player I will always remember, but he plays for Preston now so no love lost though I'd have him over Goldbourne right now and deffo over Bryan on this seasons form, oh Cotts you bellend

9 minutes ago, Redrobbin said:

He didn't over impress me (on the pitch, what I saw of him) when he was here. He ran down the wing with purpose only to disappoint In most cases; cutting back  with nothing balls. Can't understand the love in for him.   

Innit just. Imagine the uproar there would've been on here if he'd kept Joe Bryan out of the side that season. Yes, his form is way off right now.. but when GC was here Joey was on fire

Players like Albert. Command respect. Not people like Greg who were mediocre when here, and show a lack of respect whilst on the pitch or on twitter (possibly). 

As Red M has said he was respectful to the fans, recently post match. Which is admirable. But  he needs to show this during game time. Where every football  fan can see. 

59 minutes ago, Redrobbin said:

Players like Albert. Command respect. Not people like Greg who were mediocre when here, and show a lack of respect whilst on the pitch or on twitter (possibly). 

As Red M has said he was respectful to the fans, recently post match. Which is admirable. But  he needs to show this during game time. Where every football  fan can see. 

What does he need to do, score an own goal?

Not our player anymore and we let him go, think some are being precious little petals to be honest.

Opposition player taps his club's badge and tweets that he loves football, whoopsy f'ing do.

Save the lack of respect for the players that do stuff like that whilst still contracted to the club like Kodjia

3 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

Its all in the psyche of BCFC as a club....she has a soft underbelly,just waiting to roll over and be tickled....

I'm quite disappointed he didn't take off his shirt at the end of the game exposing an 'I love BCFC' t-shirt, burn his playing shirt in the circle centre and do a widdle in one of his PNE socks.

No respect these ex players. Tch

20 hours ago, RumRed said:

Not our player anymore and we let him go, think some are being precious little petals to be honest.

Opposition player taps his club's badge and tweets that he loves football, whoopsy f'ing do.

Save the lack of respect for the players that do stuff like that whilst still contracted to the club like Kodjia

Knowing our fans we will probably applaud him when he scores for Villa and moons the Atyeo! 

Archived