IGNORED

Championship Set Piece takers

limping_cheetah

Hi guys, 

I'm writing a fantasy football strategy article on the Championship. It's basically an overview of the different set piece takers from all the clubs. Would love to get some assistance from the experts in here :) I need 1) Team Name 2) PK-taker 3) Corner taker 4) Free kick taker. Would really appreciate your help with this one! 

2 hours ago, limping_cheetah said:

Hi guys, 

I'm writing a fantasy football strategy article on the Championship. It's basically an overview of the different set piece takers from all the clubs. Would love to get some assistance from the experts in here :) I need 1) Team Name 2) PK-taker 3) Corner taker 4) Free kick taker. Would really appreciate your help with this one! 

We haven't worked out our set piece situations at the moment Cheetah

Its sort of a 'work in progress' , part of a 'project ' - We will get back to you as soon as we know

In all cases the general plan is to hit it straight at the closest opposition player , if that's of interest

:thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I guess it not only applies to our great club but invites replies for any side that you are associated / watch / play in

:yawn:

Could be a few 'Mike , from the Rose & Crown' types that are more than capable of a deft free kick on a Sunday Morning

Sign him on....NOW!

16 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I guess it not only applies to our great club but invites replies for any side that you are associated / watch / play in

:yawn:

Could be a few 'Mike , from the Rose & Crown' types that are more than capable of a deft free kick on a Sunday Morning

Guess I could have been clearer :) It's correct, I need info on the other clubs really (like to think that I know a thing or two about this one), so if any of you consider yourself to be Championship experts, plz share that wisdom with me. I'm writing this article for a fantasy football site, and they've told me that I can give out one £11 ticket to one of the contributors (it's a ticket to a Christmas Tournament they're hosting). So if you help out, you'll be in the draw for a little reward :)

Archived