IGNORED

Lighten the mood

Agard Days Night

With so many doom and gloom threads here on OTIB at the moment it's time to lighten the mood and get in the festive spirit. With that in mind, who in the current squad would you most and least like to go for a couple of pints of Natch with and who would be awful company for a night on the Source (source?). Who would you have over for dinner and if you could be joined by any City player of all time who would it be?

IMG_4029.JPG

Natch: Wilbs

Worst Company: Paterson doesn't seem like a barrel of laughs

Over for Dinner: Frankie Fielding for mental chit chat over yorkshire pud and gravy 

All Time: I'd love to meet Big John Atyeo as he died before I was born. We'd discuss everything from City, England and his time as a teacher.

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Natch - Wilbs

Natch No thanks - LT

Dinner - GON

All Time - Super Bob :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Piss-up  Wilbraham. I imagine he's a funny guy with interesting stories to tell.

Awful company - Lee Tomlin - We'd end up falling  out.........:facepalm:

All time - John Atyeo - I never met him but his era fascinates me.

I'm imagining LT getting refused entry to a place for being too drunk and the verbal tirade he'd unleash. '**** you ****ish bouncer ****shaft ********'

Piss-Up; Wilbs and Pack

Dinner; Bryan and Magnusson.  Bryan's an erudite lad and Maggers would bring his Mrs who looks like she would be lovely company.

Blacklist; Tomlin, as mentioned above you just know he'd have one pint too many, think someone looked at him funny and get in a fight. Then you'd have to get in the fight, and then you'd be walking into A&E with him and he'd insult a nurse and then you'd have to make a statement and then your boss would ask you about the black eye and all you'd be thinking was "Why didn't I just go for a quiet family dinner at the Abraham's place in Surrey?"

All time; Scotty Murray would be a mental night out.

Archived