IGNORED

Happy Christmas Alan Pardew !

phantom

9 minutes ago, phantom said:

Could be onto something @myol'man - LJ and AP have VERY similar records over the past 10-15 games :whistle:

He can join as another coach?

I did flinch when I heard his record mentioned this morning, apparantly he has the worse one out of the whole football league, 92 clubs! Except for the Ipswich win could that have been ours?!!!:noexp:

Its funny but I've never liked the bloke after his derogatory comments made when he was trying to sign Scott Murray for Reading & although that was a long time ago I think of it every time I see him in the media.

For me it was the perfect fit him going to the stripey nigels. 

Who else can they turn to after the likes of tiny Penis & skeletor? 

Mick McCarthy or dopey Darryl  would do a great job there.

29 minutes ago, Swede said:

Its funny but I've never liked the bloke after his derogatory comments made when he was trying to sign Scott Murray for Reading & although that was a long time ago I think of it every time I see him in the media.

Job for Cotts, surely?:whistle:

1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

* erm, doubt it, - people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.. !

(soz, for messin' with your post Havana, Merry Christmas to ya and yours :xmas:)

Likewise. We are off to a small island tomorrow for some r&r. Although in fairness to her indoors she did say she would rather see City play. That would be a first and one day i said i would make it happen red nickers and all. 

Message to Major Ice... I have a die hard City fan already. No matter the results. No sign of black and white stripes anywhere.

Not sure how the match day thread is gonna work. I might need to post it early.

22 hours ago, Swede said:

I forgot about that Swede.

usual drill for sacked Prem managers, eight month golfing holiday, followed by an appearance on MOTD to put yourself back in the shop window..

On 12/24/2016 at 09:54, Red Army Faction said:

Agree.  Her beloved Liverpool is one thing, but can't see her rising from her grave to manage Palace. 

Warnock seems to manage it - he is 150 you know! :)

Archived