IGNORED

Is he going ?

bcfc@downend

Would like to say on lee johnsons apointment was totally underwhelmed at the time and really, really,actually wanted to be proved wrong, because if that was the case it would obviously benefit our great club.

cannot see any other outcome now apart from him going, now...... And I genuinely wish I was proved wrong on this occasion....

i am sure there were / are feeling the same as me at this point?

Can't agree more with this post. On 7th November I posted my thoughts on LJ and the fact he wasn't any good.  There were some very obvious responses from some totally blinkered City fans that I expected. 

I thought I would bide my time and wait for the results to take a significant nose dive (which was always going to happen) before I posted again. I see the calls for his head are growing day by day, and whilst I am not happy about City's dismal run of results this is a necessary evil to drive this buffoon out of AG.

No doubt I will get some abuse from the blinkered few, but I am sure those would still have his Dad in charge if they could! 

23 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

Why would he go ??

He has unfinished job to do. 

The players that he bought in are here for the future and with Lee and the management team , will improve and become first team players. 

Keep the faith

He would go because football is obviously performance / points related and there is no hiding from the stark, dire points return of late...

34 minutes ago, bcfc@downend said:

Would like to say on lee johnsons apointment was totally underwhelmed at the time and really, really,actually wanted to be proved wrong, because if that was the case it would obviously benefit our great club.

cannot see any other outcome now apart from him going, now...... And I genuinely wish I was proved wrong on this occasion....

i am sure there were / are feeling the same as me at this point?

Here's another outcome. We scrape a couple of wins together, find a bit of form, win some more, lose some more, and finish in an unremarkable but ultimately satisfactory mid table position. Then we go from there.

Why are people so determined that there can be no other outcome?

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Here's another outcome. We scrape a couple of wins together, find a bit of form, win some more, lose some more, and finish in an unremarkable but ultimately satisfactory mid table position. Then we go from there.

Get four points from the next two, get through in the cup and get a decent draw and then beat Cardiff and the season looks totally different.

11 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Because it'll prove them 'right'.

9 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Are you new here @ChippenhamRed?

OTIB has a very proud record of surrendering at Christmas time. Just waiting for the first "that's it, we're going down, and nothing can stop it" post, which is due any day now. 

9 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Get four points from the next two, get through in the cup and get a decent draw and then beat Cardiff and the season looks totally different.

Love the optimism! You are of course right!

Still you raise a good point, a home defeat to Fleetwood may well be enough for SL!?!

10 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

Are you new here @ChippenhamRed?

OTIB has a very proud record of surrendering at Christmas time. Just waiting for the first "that's it, we're going down, and nothing can stop it" post, which is due any day now. 

I'm 99% sure you're joking but for the avoidance of doubt, no, I'm not new here! I'd struggle to write nearly 5,000 posts in a week.

Archived