IGNORED

Hi friends

SaulGoodman

See you are having a bit of trouble at the moment with results. Try getting rid of the poisonous dwarf if you are to succeed. He has a knack of stringing losses together and hasn't a clue how to fix things! You must be unhappy with the situation with the amount of cash you have spent. Anyway, to those who laughed when i said we would finish above you,... :)

7 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

See you are having a bit of trouble at the moment with results. Try getting rid of the poisonous dwarf if you are to succeed. He has a knack of stringing losses together and hasn't a clue how to fix things! You must be unhappy with the situation with the amount of cash you have spent. Anyway, to those who laughed when i said we would finish above you,... :)

Great shout in December.  :rofl2br:

Saul, it is Boxing Day, the day after Christmas, and your decision is to log in to the forum of a team which is managed by your ex? To call him a poinsenous dwarf; to hark I told you so's half way through a season.... to fish...

Honestly mate, if this is how you chose to spend Boxing Day you really need to consider   therapy, refining your social skills or both. 

Quite the opposite of your intention: you have my pity. I hope your life can become more fulfilled. 

9 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

Did he not follow up a run of losses for you by proving he does exactly "have a clue how to fix it" and leave you very nicely placed..?

10 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

You should rename yourself THRUSH......readers will know why...or Arse Saul Goodman. Guess you were there today though watching the mighty Barnsley though...

14 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

What you said was that you would be above us all season. Which was wrong.

Enjoy your giddy excitement with your 7 point lead.

29 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

I am trying to imagine what sort of interesting and varied life you must lead that would lead you to log onto another Championship club's forum - with which your own team has no particular rivalry or history - and gloat about an inconsequential 7 point lead, at the midpoint of a season with 69 points remaining to be played for, whilst you reside in a not-particularly-impressive 9th place, on Boxing Day evening.

Incidentally please talk us through this "no clue how to fix things" claim about a manager who did indeed fix things at your club after a similarly poor run.

Edit - just realised @29AR said much the same thing, and said it better.

Well, im actually a little fragile from the old Source so was just browsing and thought i would say hello

LJ didn't fix a thing for us injuries and luck did that for him (which i have said from day 1 on here)

The only way is up for us as things are just perfect darn at the well at the min which is the exact opposite at your place and will only get worse with LJ at the helm

Merry Christmas

4 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

Well, im actually a little fragile from the old Source so was just browsing and thought i would say hello

LJ didn't fix a thing for us injuries and luck did that for him (which i have said from day 1 on here)

The only way is up for us as things are just perfect darn at the well at the min which is the exact opposite at your place and will only get worse with LJ at the helm

Merry Christmas

Is it cold in Lancashire.?

1 hour ago, SaulGoodman said:

Give the scouts there tents back!!

Archived