IGNORED

LJ - Barnsley fan in peace

Redarmy1

4 minutes ago, Redarmy1 said:

Whitey. Football is a matter of opinion and I simply chose to make mine now as the run parallelled ours at a similar time of the season.  The football was dire under LJ and I have reliable information that the switch to 442 wasn't attributable to him.  I had stopped enjoying going to the matches. My comments are fair and unfortunately not everyone will like them.

I am a well educated person and I don't think you piggy backing a comment and playing some version of mother Theresa of the football forum world is necessary, however you are entitled to your opinion. 

bbs.barnsleyfc.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?130-Bulletin-Board

Take it there please, we really arent interested

On Wednesday, December 28, 2016 at 09:52, Phileas Fogg said:

Why would you be bothered about our own fans celebrating LJ and the team's success? It's not 'crowing' - it's just fans of our own club being pleased that we are succeeding... which is what fans do..

No. A lot of fans went hunting for my previous comments just so they coUldale try to embarrass me with "I told you so'"

Their computers must be broke now 

On Wednesday, December 28, 2016 at 09:59, ChippenhamRed said:

You will also find some people on here who aren't willing to jump to the conclusion that "you were right" and he is a "terrible manager" on the strength of one poor run of form, after he also oversaw a strong finish to last season and started this one impressively. Indeed despite all his apparent awfulness we are still currently a place higher than we finished last season.

One whole place higher. After all the investment 

Get the open top bus tour ready 

Archived