IGNORED

Celtic v Rangers

reformed_red

Don't care what anyone says.....two of the best sets of fans in the world.

What an atmosphere there today....no reason why City fans can't group together and get an atmosphere with such passion on Monday. 

Imagine a passionate Gate week in week out. I'm not one of those stand and sing if you're a real fan blah blah blah...but the players for our club that we all love need to know they are playing for a team that has it's fans behind it.

The team needs us at the moment, all other things aside. I will do my bit from the SS, hope you will do too. 

FORZA.

22 minutes ago, reformed_red said:

Don't care what anyone says.....two of the best sets of fans in the world.

What an atmosphere there today....no reason why City fans can't group together and get an atmosphere with such passion on Monday. 

Imagine a passionate Gate week in week out. I'm not one of those stand and sing if you're a real fan blah blah blah...but the players for our club that we all love need to know they are playing for a team that has it's fans behind it.

The team needs us at the moment, all other things aside. I will do my bit from the SS, hope you will do too. 

FORZA.

No reason we can't get a atmosphere like that on Monday?  Are we playing Cardiff or Rovers? News to me

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I can't take Scottish football very seriously. There are only two clubs of any standing and even when they play each other I couldn't a toss about who wins.

i have it on in the background but only because there's not much other sport on.

You seem to make the exact same post every single time anything Scotland is mentioned on here. We get it now, honestly.

You should watch it though, decent Hogmanay entertainment.

16 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Cracking atmosphere as always. Proper game of football. Really impressed with rangers number 10 Barrie McKay 

McKay is a really interesting player. Obviously has some potential, but he's struggled over the last year to take his game up a notch.

I'd be fairly confident that as Rangers improve their side he is a player that could flourish around better players.

You can see that Rangers have been building the side, one or two not good enough imho. That might be yet, but I still think they need another couple of years to get close to competing regularly for top spot. Warburton's done a pretty good job so far though. And a mention for Kenny Miller, 108 years old and still running around like a lunatic :clapping: The Scottish Wilb's

30 minutes ago, TRL said:

No reason we can't get a atmosphere like that on Monday?  Are we playing Cardiff or Rovers? News to me

To be fair I said "an atmosphere with such passion".

I think that it would be nice (especially at the moment) if we approached every game with the mentality of creating a "derby atmosphere".

Archived