IGNORED

Didn't think I would ever say this

Top Robin

23 hours ago, Top Robin said:

This isn't going to be popular, but I am thinking that for the long term good of the club it would be better if we lost the next couple of games as that would surely mean the end of Lee.

If we scrape one draw even, it will probably give him another few games grace which we will probably lose the majority of.

I hate to talk like this but I don't think Lee is the answer and the sooner we get someone decent in, the better.

SL will only do it 'on the cheap'...Again.

I really don't understand people's need to sack a manager every season when the team hits a bad run of form. All it does is put you back a year and mean you have to start the process all over again, it's time for some long term thinking. Johnson's intentionally signed young players with the aim of them improving with us and reaching their peak in a couple of seasons once he's got the squad how he wants it. I know football fans are notoriously impatient and fickle but I genuinely think our best bet is to see this out and back Johnson and the players to turn it around, I'm pretty sure this is the boards view too hence the 5 year contract.

Archived