IGNORED

LJ - So Close But So Far

Alex_BCFC

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

God knows. I fear for a back two of Flint and Moore if he`s not though.

A few days ago, people were calling for Moore to get a chance before he gets fed up not playing. Others said he would improve a defence that can't keep a clean sheet. Well, this is his chance, it's what he is in the squad for.

6 minutes ago, Fatalist said:

A few days ago, people were calling for Moore to get a chance before he gets fed up not playing. Others said he would improve a defence that can't keep a clean sheet. Well, this is his chance, it's what he is in the squad for.

Indeed. He's supposedly so much better than either of Flint or Magnusson, well now's the chance to show it.

5 minutes ago, Fatalist said:

True and I was one of them. I`d have rather seen him on the right of a back three though. As it stands, we`re all righties at CB. I guess we`ll go 442 with Little (assuming AM isn`t fit) & Golbourne/Bryan.

You never know though - didn`t the Barnsley fans who come on here say their fortunes changed when LJ had injuries to deal with?

Archived