IGNORED

Happy New Years!

Kodjias Wrist

First ever post, been on here for years but only recently registered. Happy New Year. Always scan through posts but missus been in bed since 10 and bored (and pissed)!! On a City note, having a bad run but don't think it's best to jump on Johnsons back, wasn't long ago everyone on here was salivating over him and concerned he could be taken by a "bigger" club. Anyway, don't know why I've deviated from happy new year........ so happy new year, stranger! 

15 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Happy New Year to all. Personally 2016 has been a very real annus horribilis with what appear to be permanent fall outs with three members of the family. Sod 'em all I say.

At least I'm always welcomed to Ashton Gate even if the football is carp since October.

Happy New Year. It's been a couple of years since I had a year which sounds like yours, only mine involved more than 3 people that I've distanced myself from. You wonder if you've done the right thing for a while then realise it's the best thing to have happened, sod them all let them stew in their nasty thoughts and actions. Enjoys the family and friends you want, not the ones you don't. It does get better, now I feel liberated, you will soon.

Happy New Year to all City fans, let's put the past 2 months behind us and look ahead to a strong finish to the season.

My message would be, don't criticise any player or the coach, just focus on doing our job - supporting the team through thick and thin.

Archived