IGNORED

Sack or Back LJ

Dynamite Red

Sack or Back LJ  

427 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Ive said sack only because there are some top managers out of work.....pearson rowett etc who could potentially be prized.

Heard Pearson named last time we were looking. He weren't prized then and we are no more attractive. 

Rowetts stock is higher too. 

Those top managers ain't coming. 

Back 

3 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Heard Pearson named last time we were looking. He weren't prized then and we are no more attractive. 

Rowetts stock is higher too. 

Those top managers ain't coming. 

Back 

Pearsons stock has fallen....and rowett will end up with a champ club. Why not us.

2 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Pearsons stock has fallen....and rowett will end up with a champ club. Why not us.

Why us.... pearsons stock is no higher or lower. He's still a maverick no-one wants to touch. Neither should we.  There's been enough jobs he could and would have had if he was a safe pair of hands but they have all turned him down. 

Rowett may well end up at this level: but for me at an established top 10 side. 

3 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Apart from keeping us up, you mean.

You can't criticise him for the current run without praising him for the earlier stuff.

the earlier stuff means nothing fact of the matter is hes spent fortunes on shit signings even he doesnt rate or he would play them, at this moment in time were  a joke with no plan a let alone plan b, totally out of his depth

Not a fan of Little Lee and his band of happy clappers marvelling over the master plan which seems to be to take us straight back to league one at a rate not seen since 1980-82.

Enough of the clap trap and PowerPoint slides. Players need to be very fit and understand their job during the 90 minutes explained in the most simplest of terms.

Tada Lee. Was surprised you got the job but thanks to Tomlin and Pembo I think you had a bit of fortune. Since you have been given the keys you have driven us the wrong way up the M5.

If we sack him, what worrys me is yet again what manager SL will get in. He has been a disaster  making appointment. The only time I thought he got it right was when he appointed Steve Coppel. But when Steve could see first hand how the club was run. He did not hand around. Oh for another Harry Dorman.

Archived