IGNORED

We Have Come So Far In Just A Few Years

One Team In Keynsham

12 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I always think of that Reading game as being the time I can identify when it all starting to turn to ashes and it didn`t start to turn the other way until Cotts got here.

It wasn`t just the fact that we were two up but more that it could have been ten the way we`d played up to them scoring.

Let's hope the reading game just gone will make things go the opposite. I get depressed sometimes thinking of how rubbish our run is but then looking back at things, well, don't really need to say it.

Lets talk about Reading.It depresses me more than anything thinking about how well they have done. Now theres a fanbase that really dont deserve any success - Always poor in terms of vocal support and numbers and home crowds that have only gone above 10,000 since they moved to the Madjeski.. Most of their support consists of the new age post euro 96 happy clappy type fans, and ex Chelsea/Arsenal fans that were priced out of the Premier League. You could tell from how low key their celebrations were on Monday that they lack passion.

They deserve to sink without a trace but unfortunately, they have been excellently run for a number of years. They have a great transfer policy, a strong academy and their owners have a knack of making the perfect managerial appointments. As a result, they always bounce back like a turd that wont flush after it looks like they might be on a downward spiral. We are the exact opposite of them. No footballing philiosophy, a long list of awful transfers, an academy that has barely ever produced players capable of playing at this level, and a long history of disasterous managerial appointments. We ALWAYS end up back in League 1 and this time will be no different. If not this year, then within 2 or 3. We are run like the Democratic Republic of Congo and I have no idea what the answer is because everything we try always turns to shit and crashes.

Perhaps we could buy out Reading? I doubt their "fans" would care that much

Archived