IGNORED

SC&T bar on Saturday / general update for Saturday

Mkelly

SC&T 

To confirm, the space usually reserved for the SC&T on a match day is booked on Saturday (booked before the cup draw) therefore the bar will revert back to the sports bar mezz level for this game. 

General update for Saturday 

The external fan zone wont be in action on Saturday with the current ticket sales in mind, the sports bar is fully open with a simplified menu to grab and go.  

Tickets are available on the day but we encourage pre sales so we can forecast the correct numbers and ensure the facilities reflect the crowd, so it would be really helpful to know that if you intending to arrive on the day rather than pre buy. 

Many thanks

Mark 

7 minutes ago, Mkelly said:

SC&T 

To confirm, the space usually reserved for the SC&T on a match day is booked on Saturday (booked before the cup draw) therefore the bar will revert back to the sports bar mezz level for this game. 

The external fan zone wont be in action on Saturday with the current ticket sales in mind, the sports bar is fully open with a simplified menu to grab and go.  

Tickets are available on the day but we encourage pre sales so we can forecast the correct numbers and ensure the facilities reflect the crowd, so it would be really helpful to know that if you intending to arrive on the day rather than pre buy. 

Many thanks

Mark 

Mark, 

Me and my two little uns are coming, Ma and me Bro are going to buy a pup so won't be at the Gate this Saturday. 

Hope this helps

1 hour ago, Mkelly said:

SC&T 

Many thanks

Mark 

The Doris won't be down on Saturday, partly because she doesn't like football, but mostly because I've never invited her to join me. I'd rather have a laugh with me pals.

Additionally, don't bother cooking me a pie. I'm still boycotting hot food at Ashton Gate until you remove that 'As seen in The Sun' advertising.

How that was ever allowed I'll never know, and whilst this might only be 3 quid to you, it's the principle. 

Archived