IGNORED

New Signings Pronounciation

One Team

3 minutes ago, Super said:

Sounds more Brummie!

I'm not an expert on Aussie phonetics so it was the closest I could work out.

The again there might be a bit of Birmingham in his background!

Just for the record, and sorry to be pedantic, but there is no such word as 'pronounciation' - it's 'pronunciation'. This is a common mistake, of which many a BBC newsreader is guilty. In fact, I've previously heard readers refer to a mispronounced word as a mispronounciation and the irony is completely lost on them.

Hello,

New one here, from Bosnia. Already wrote my first post in Milan Djuric thread, so now will join you in discusions. Just to confirm you that most correct for you is to say Gurich. But you have to say second letter as how you say Ukraine not per example word Update.. so it will go like this: G (gmail) U (ukraine) R (russia) I (introduce) CH (cheese)..hope i helped :)

47 minutes ago, Bosnian beast said:

Hello,

New one here, from Bosnia. Already wrote my first post in Milan Djuric thread, so now will join you in discusions. Just to confirm you that most correct for you is to say Gurich. But you have to say second letter as how you say Ukraine not per example word Update.. so it will go like this: G (gmail) U (ukraine) R (russia) I (introduce) CH (cheese)..hope i helped :)

Welcome. But you've confused us now! So it's Guritch not Duritch.

1 hour ago, Bosnian beast said:

Yes, i did not remember to mention Djokovic..:) exactly like that first and last letters...

You stick around on ear fer a few munffs mate, un wheel teach you krek waiter speak Bristle. Look.

@Bosnian beast I hope you will continue to post on here and follow your players progress, contrary to what you may have heard about the UK and Brexit, we are welcoming to people from other countries with different languages and cultures. 

We are a right mixed group on this forum too, old, young, sensible, silly, helpful and not so. But we all love our team, some unreservedly and some need more help along the way. We have people from all over the world who post on here, but think you might be our first from Bosnia which is nice. I must admit I don't know much about your country except for the obvious, so I'm looking forward to learning more.

Archived