IGNORED

New Signings Pronounciation

One Team

2 hours ago, RedM said:

@Bosnian beast I hope you will continue to post on here and follow your players progress, contrary to what you may have heard about the UK and Brexit, we are welcoming to people from other countries with different languages and cultures. 

We are a right mixed group on this forum too, old, young, sensible, silly, helpful and not so. But we all love our team, some unreservedly and some need more help along the way. We have people from all over the world who post on here, but think you might be our first from Bosnia which is nice. I must admit I don't know much about your country except for the obvious, so I'm looking forward to learning more.

Thanks. Even i know much about PL, i must say not too much about  championship and your club. But i will try harder :) i am aware now of following: 

- Bristol City is at 18th spot in the league and ambition this season is to stay in the league. I suppose that you were on better spot before this negative run, it seems that you are in very negative recent form...but attack is solid, you are on high spot related to scored goals, but also conceed to much..You scored more than some teams that are fighting for pl play off. Your striker is third scorer in the league by now. 

It seems that next two matches are very very important, agains direct rivals. 6 points in that matches plus one point at Villa away and you will be in diferent story. Let's pray for that and hope Milan will do his job. 

Well if you are interested i can tell you something more about my country and cultures, unfortunatelly do not have much nice to say as we were in war 20 years ago, that was 4 years of my life which i want to forget, and still do not have unique country, it is pretty divided...poor standard as well. But i will wrote in some further posts only nice things it's better :)

My city is known because of this facts: 

1984 host Olympic Winter Games

1992 -1996 were in war, fully isolated from the rest of the country/world, suffered kilings and shoutings on daily basis with less food, electric etc...

1914 Austrian-Hungarin prince Franz Ferdinand was assasinated during his wisit in ocupied Sarajevo, what pull the trigger for World War 1.

And yes, Edin Dzeko was born here :) he is our best ambasador as we do not have much well known positive facts nor people. Even he played for our biggest rivals here, he is most popular person overally.

I love him even: he played for FC Zeljeznicar the biggest rival of my FC Sarajevo.

He played for Man City one of the biggest rivals to Man Utd.

National interest is priority :) 

Tell me please in which formation City often play and who is your best player?

4 minutes ago, Bosnian beast said:

Thanks. Even i know much about PL, i must say not too much about  championship and your club. But i will try harder :) i am aware now of following: 

- Bristol City is at 18th spot in the league and ambition this season is to stay in the league. I suppose that you were on better spot before this negative run, it seems that you are in very negative recent form...but attack is solid, you are on high spot related to scored goals, but also conceed to much..You scored more than some teams that are fighting for pl play off. Your striker is third scorer in the league by now. 

It seems that next two matches are very very important, agains direct rivals. 6 points in that matches plus one point at Villa away and you will be in diferent story. Let's pray for that and hope Milan will do his job. 

Well if you are interestted i can tell you something more about my country and cultures, unfortunatelly so not have much nice to say as we were in war 20 years ago, that was 4 years of my life which i want to forget, and still do not have unique country, it is pretty divided...poor standard as well. But i will wrote in some further posts only nice things it's better :)

My city is known because of this facts: 

1984 host Olympic Winter Games

1992 -1996 were in war, fully isolated from the rest if the country/world, suffered kilings and shoutings on daily basis with less food, electric etc...

1914 Austrian-Hungarin prince Franz Ferdinand was assasinated during his wisit in ocupied Sarajevo, what pull the trigger for World War 1.

And yes, Edin Dzeko was born here :) he is our best ambasador as we do not have much well known positive facts nor people. Even he played for our biggest rivals here, he is most popular person overally.

I love him even: he played for FC Zeljeznicar the biggest rival of my FC Sarajevo.

He played for Man City one of the biggest rivals to Man Utd.

National interest is priority :) 

Tell me please in which formation City often play and who is your best player?

This season we have primarily played with 4-2-3-1, but the formation has changed quite often during games.

The best player is quite debatable, but mainly for the goals I will say Tammy Abraham. Unfortunately he isn't our player, but on loan from Chelsea.

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

This season we have primarily played with 4-2-3-1, but the formation has changed quite often during games.

The best player is quite debatable, but mainly for the goals I will say Tammy Abraham. Unfortunately he isn't our player, but on loan from Chelsea.

I see that is the player who is third scorer in the league. I suppose that he will finish this season in this club?

Well, it will be interested how the coach will set up the formation now..maybe two up front? Next two matches are very important...

4 minutes ago, Bosnian beast said:

I see that is the player who is third scorer in the league. I suppose that he will finish this season in this club?

Well, it will be interested how the coach will set up the formation now..maybe two up front? Next two matches are very important...

Yes, Abraham is here until the end of the season.

I'm hoping we will see someone alongside him, Djuric is probably the best option to be his partner.

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Yes, Abraham is here until the end of the season.

I'm hoping we will see someone alongside him, Djuric is probably the best option to be his partner.

What i hope among the other options is that Djuric can win aerial duels in dificult situations and deliver to Abraham, not just shout. Any chance of tv coverage vs Cardiff or Nottingham?

Hello Bosnian Beast. Our usual playing formation is "ragged" and the alternative one is "clueless" so we are really hoping that the signings of players from Bosnia-Herz... , Germany and Australia will improve our battle procedures and stop our big tendency to concede late goals.

Welcome to our forum and to all the new warriors.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 07:32, One Team said:

Anyone know how to pronounce their surnames?

I haven't actually heard them said in videos so did wonder!

When things are going wrong, just yell "Oi you" before addressing the player concerned. When things go well, no one cares how you pronounce the name.

Remember as one oppo Manager stated some years ago; "Bristol City's goalkeeper is Leaning, the Winger is Bent and the centre forward is unpronounceable".

37 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Hello Bosnian Beast. Our usual playing formation is "ragged" and the alternative one is "clueless" so we are really hoping that the signings of players from Bosnia-Herz... , Germany and Australia will improve our battle procedures and stop our big tendency to concede late goals.

Let's hope for improvemt, there is still enough time to change the things and fortune as well...looking forward to see /read next league matches.

3 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Actually made me laugh out loud, love it.

Archived