IGNORED

International Clearance

Sarumred

17 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Ah I see. My apologies. I'm not sure what they need to do but they were done Wednesday? Wouldn't think it would take two days to do both

The transfers need to be registered using the FIFA International Transfer Matching System which then produces the international transfer certificate.

https://www.fifatms.com/itms/

The ITC shall contain the declaration that the holder is free to play within a specific association as from a certain date. The ITC is a very simple form, filled in by the former association where the player was registered. Special forms are provided for this purpose by FIFA but forms with similar wording can also be used.

An ITC shall contain the following information:

a) the name of the former (issuing) association;
b) the name of the new association;
c) the name of the former club of the player;
d) the status (amateur or professional) of the player at his former club;
e) the last date of registration with the former association;
f) the date of issuance of the ITC;
g) the signature of the association’s official and the stamp.

Assuming the German and Italian FAs are competent enough this should be a relative simple process of form filling.

8 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

The transfers need to be registered using the FIFA International Transfer Matching System which then produces the international transfer certificate.

The ITC shall contain the declaration that the holder is free to play within a specific association as from a certain date. The ITC is a very simple form, filled in by the former association where the player was registered. Special forms are provided for this purpose by FIFA but forms with similar wording can also be used.

Assuming the German and Italian FAs are competent enough this should be a relative simple process of form filling.

If it really is that simple then I am going to be cautiously optimistic about our new signings being in the squad for today

Whilst I am dead keen to see the new boys on the pitch today there is a lot to be said about keeping our powder dry for the Crapdiff game. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to unleash our "beasts" against a hapless and unknowing Warnock. Today or next week bring 'em on! 

COYR!!!!! :yes:

29 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Top post. Thanks. I'm really hopeful it's been done. Be a real treat to watch them play today 

Archived