IGNORED

Fleetwood fans

Red Army 75

3 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Yeah but it's hard to raise the atmos when no one REALLY cares, it's the cup. And at the risk of sounding condecending ( which I'm trying not to),it was A BIG day out for them.

and an even bigger day next week when they host the English Barcelona :thumbsup::whistle:

5 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Their support was absolutely pathetic.

Yes numbers wise I agree but I could only hear them in all fairness . Be interesting to see where the section 82 will be next year think they need to be in south stand.

i swapped dolman for lansdown today...not one whiff of a song in the lansdown

I could pretty much only hear the away fans, and the drum, on the radio today. But that's pretty standard for away isn't it. If we were away and only took a couple of hundred we would have a bloody good go too. It seems home fans sit and wait, away fans make noise. Same for all teams.

59 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Yeah but it's hard to raise the atmos when no one REALLY cares, it's the cup. And at the risk of sounding condecending ( which I'm trying not to),it was A BIG day out for them.

This is it isn't it. 

It was a big deal to them and nothing to get worked up about for us.

The cheap tickets meant loads who normally don't go were there (with their families often) in the place of those who do watch league matches. People were sitting in unfamiliar seats, away from their mates, and - TBH - we didn't have that much to cheer.

Fair play to the Cod Army who made the long trek to support their team and sang throughout.

7 minutes ago, Lucan said:

There is nothing to discuss, you are demonstrably wrong. Double the number went to Bolton

Bristol City, a HUGE day out :facepalm:

8 minutes ago, Lucan said:

There is nothing to discuss, you are demonstrably wrong. Double the number went to Bolton

Bristol City, a HUGE day out :facepalm:

Yes I'm obviously wrong ,always have been, now just shit the **** up !

4 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

This is it isn't it. 

It was a big deal to them and nothing to get worked up about for us.

The cheap tickets meant loads who normally don't go were there (with their families often) in the place of those who do watch league matches. People were sitting in unfamiliar seats, away from their mates, and - TBH - we didn't have that much to cheer.

Fair play to the Cod Army who made the long trek to support their team and sang throughout.

Thanks RR, at last someone gets it XXX

Archived