IGNORED

Backwards

Unan

19 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

It was like watching the same bit of a film, over and over again.

Lee 'Groundhog' Johnson ?

I blame Johnson snr  .... he taught Lee to play safe , pass it sideways or backwards 90% of the time ,  we've got some exciting players in the present squad (as we were allowed to see for a while) but it just feels like old habits have once again emerged from the Johnson DNA ... and here we are again.... Spread yer wings and fly Lee, be adventurous be your own man, oh and forget some of the bull shitty modern coaching PowerPoint presentations full of geek speak that I reckon you've swallowed a bit too much of ... give formula skill blood and guts a go, get the ****** forwards let the lads off the leash a bit and lets see what they can do.

(the formulas ain't working, what ya got to lose, push forward, remember Scotty on the wing again Cardiff? .. lets have a bit of that again eh?)

But not to forget the suspicion that Lee has deliberately lured the rest (starting with Warnock next week) into a clever false sense of security.... lets let the dogs out!!

22 hours ago, Griffin said:

Why did every ball come back to Flint before we started a move? I think LJ told Pack he'd be fined if he didn't pass back to Wright/Flint. Flint was only allowed to pass to Hegeler or boot it up to Djuric too. Confused.

I think its packs confidence, when we were shite in div 1 his first movement is always  turn towards his own goal when he gets the ball, I would not play him or smith until results improve.

3 hours ago, cynic said:

Bit disrespectful to Fleetwood who are unbeaten in 10.

Probably a better team than a few Championship teams.

Well considering that the Championship is a massive step up from League 1 I would say that its maybe a little harsh but not by much. If we are saying that a 0-0 draw at home against a side like Fleetwood is acceptable then I don't really know what to say. We have been putting together a team with millions of pounds changing hands for players going in and out, I would hazard a guess that they have never spent more than a couple of hundred thousand. If we are comparing ourselves to teams of that level then I can see why we are not amounting to much this season. 

4 hours ago, collier said:

Well considering that the Championship is a massive step up from League 1 I would say that its maybe a little harsh but not by much. If we are saying that a 0-0 draw at home against a side like Fleetwood is acceptable then I don't really know what to say. We have been putting together a team with millions of pounds changing hands for players going in and out, I would hazard a guess that they have never spent more than a couple of hundred thousand. If we are comparing ourselves to teams of that level then I can see why we are not amounting to much this season. 

But you said they are a 'very poor league one side' yet their recent record suggests you are incredibly incorrect...

How LJ is still in a job is amazing enough as for the ridiculous new contract then all I can say is that's what you get for a being a yes man.

hes tinkered himself almost every formation apart from one that fits his squad and now that's failed he's managed to buy a new spine of the team (less the obvious need for a decent keeper) and maybe a right back.

I really want to see him succeed but I fail to see anything but a relegation battle ahead, it's a complete farce at the moment and a million arduous miles away from the ridiculous statement made about Bristol City playing European football in 5 seasons time. I don't want this to sound rude but maybe LJ should try a seat in a more elevated situ as to see what's going on, on the pitch- that's not a bitch but an actual suggestion, I know it works for some managers????? It may be what's needed As We need a quick upturn in results and playing style asap or it's time for Johnson junior to jog on and SL to get an experienced championship manager/successful foreign manager who knows where to stick his different shaped pegs, come on little Lee sort it out NOW!!!

Archived