IGNORED

"A section of the Ashton Gate crowd has turned.....

Jack Dawe

....against the Head Coach" according to Andy Stockhousan in t'Evening Post.

Funny, I didn't notice anything Saturday, or v Reading, other than the predictable and really rather innocuous "booos" at fulltime. Yes, a "section" of the Bristol City online community have "turnt" against LJ, but not all of this section are regular attendees down AG.

So, I'm wondering. Which "section" is it, at AG? Is it E33? W14 or 15? S25? Surely not S82? I don't suppose it's W5 is it??

I don't think we should be asking which section, but which Head Coach? Is it LJ or is it Pat Lam??

After all, the primary Ashton Gate crowd is now actually made up of Bristol Rugby fans, and Bristol Sport is out to take over the world and Steve Lansdown is a martian from hell.

According to OTIB anyway...

1 hour ago, Sixtyseconds said:

E34.

Few there need a 5 - 0 up before half time to get em doing a 180 degree turn ..

Got this right sat there Saturday guy next to me got up at 60 mins after giving LJ a torrent of abuse and when I asked why he couldn't just get behind the club he replied by saying our head coach was 'a little c**k sucker and he'd had enough'. Followed by 2 or 3 people in front of me at the final whistle berating Lee and the players telling them all they were shit and a disgrace. Safe to say I'll be going back to my season ticket next week.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Sixtyseconds said:

E34.

Few there need a 5 - 0 up before half time to get em doing a 180 degree turn ..

38 minutes ago, Bcfc24 said:

Got this right sat there Saturday guy next to me got up at 60 mins after giving LJ a torrent of abuse and when I asked why he couldn't just get behind the club he replied by saying our head coach was 'a little c**k sucker and he'd had enough'. Followed by 2 or 3 people in front of me at the final whistle berating Lee and the players telling them all they were shit and a disgrace. Safe to say I'll be going back to my season ticket next week.

28 minutes ago, MyBrotherErnie said:

I sit in E34 but have moved about a bit for cup games/special offers and the moaning elsewhere is as bad as/worse than where I sit for league games

Exactly, completely ridiculous to imply only one block in the ground is fed up with recent results 

28 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Not too bad round me (S21), just a couple of Mark Little & Marlon Pack haters who get put back in their boxes when they go too far.

S21 is not too bad. Season ticket there. Sat in the West Stand Saturday. Moved back to S21 at half time because of the whinging and what not. 

1 hour ago, Bcfc24 said:

Well if you will choose to sit with the subs.....

I think the fans have been remarkably patient.  A few boos at full time is fair enough in my opinion.

Its hardly surprising that boos are ringing out, they spend more than 10 million quid on players, half of who never play, the team is in free fall, and the manager is coming out after a cup game against lower league opposition saying how good it was we stopped the rot by drawing nil nil after spending another few million.

4 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

....against the Head Coach" according to Andy Stockhousan in t'Evening Post.

Funny, I didn't notice anything Saturday, or v Reading, other than the predictable and really rather innocuous "booos" at fulltime. Yes, a "section" of the Bristol City online community have "turnt" against LJ, but not all of this section are regular attendees down AG.

So, I'm wondering. Which "section" is it, at AG? Is it E33? W14 or 15? S25? Surely not S82? I don't suppose it's W5 is it??

Could he be refering to the Reading Fans?.....they were singing "sacked in the morning...."

Archived