IGNORED

Lee Miller

whitey_03

I am a new user to this forum but I'm disgusted by some of the negative noises I'm hearing against Lee Miller. This guy has come down to a new country, new football culture etc. and hasnt been given time to bed in to an already formed team, yet some so-called supporters are giving the guy hassle.

I'm from Scotland and know Lee personally. He was so excited to be joining a great club like Bristol City and he is dedicated to improving himself and helping take Bristol to where the belong. But because he hasnt came down and scored a barrel of goals then he is being hounded and people saying they'd take the money for him back in a minute!

Short memories, bet there was no questioning his ability when he scored to put you into the cup tie with Southampton tonight, or when he rescued a point against a strong QPR team. Give the guy a break, he will come good trust me.

No one is doubting that he isnt good but we have given him time and with a 3rd of the season already slipped away we cant afford to give much more!

We respect that hes come from the Scottish 3rd, moved a long way from home, seperated from his kid and family but we really cant afford to keep saying "oh give him time" I'm sorry to say...

apart from lee peacock, who else do u have that can do a job up front for u?? If they 2 play more games up front together they will strike a partnership which many teams will envy!!

He will hit a scoring blitz, just hope he isnt kicking his heels on the bench when that blitz is due to happen

roberts and lita havent shown anything to prove they are any better than the double lee partnership up front!!

Roberts is the best man to play wide & supply the goods for Lee P and Lee Miller to score goals week in week out!! I havent seen all Lee's games but from the ones ive saw he deserves to be in the team!!

Whats the overall opinion of Lee Miller then?? Would you have rather left him in Scotland or are the Bristol City faithful happy to have him as the striker of their club??

Guest XrAnGeX

Personally, If I was manager, I'd play Lita for two games running and see how it goes. I think he has a lot to offer and after being sidelined for so long he will have the determination and flair that we needed.

In my honest oppinion Miller is the best guy to partnership Lee P up front at the moment. Great in the air and Lee P feeds well off of him but he showed this for around the time of his goal at QPR and since then he seems to have faded away, hence him getting substituted then being on the bench.

Hopefully soon he will start showing true signs of his 300k otherwise people wont be happy!!!!

I'm sorry if I'm coming on here sounding if I'm the Lee Miller fan club, I'm jst sayin I havent seen much from any striker with exception of Lee Peacock!!

I am a Rangers fan myself, bad i know, but since Lee's move south there is never a Saturday goes by without me checking the Bristol City score!!

Hope you do well, and i hope, and expect, Lee Miller to help you to be successful!! I know u cant give him much more time but he will prove to be a player ull b gald is at the club!!

Bristol City could and should b the force within the 2nd division

Guest XrAnGeX

I think Miller and Peacock can be a succesfull partnership however I prefer a partnership with one of the strikers having a bit more flair than the other to balance it out. Seems Peacock and Miller are very similar.

I think Miller and Peacock can be a succesfull partnership however I prefer a partnership with one of the strikers having a bit more flair than the other to balance it out. Seems Peacock and Miller are very similar.

Agreed. Be very tempted to give Lita a run out and i mean a decent run out or maybe even the start and not DW's usual 5 minute allowence at the end!!!!

I jumped for joy at his QPR goal, but Lita looked hot when brought on also.

Nice to have the competition really. But unless we have more goals from other than Peacock we are not going anywhere.

I agree there is a lot of moaning on this forum - but only bcos we care. :clap:

as a response to the comment of the unlimited flair when the two Lee's play up front, Lee Miller has amazing skill at his feet which he might not have been showing to u on a regular basis. He actually was a Scottish international at youth level as a central midfielder.

Just food for thought for Mr Wilson, play Lee M behind the strikers then u could have Lee P & Lita up front with Lee M arriving late to win headers or finish any s####s!!

Does that please anyone else??

x-range u seem happy with the thought of that three pronged attack, all u need now is Mr Wilson to read it and it could be sorted.

Out of curiosity (spelling could well off there) who played up front for Bristol City last year??

Next time i speak 2 Lee ill tell him to get to the gym and get stronger ok cider red

I must agree with scholer - Miller has great potential and so called city supporters shoulod give him time to mature.

Likewise Lita ,who has potential but each appearance recently has the appearance of a headless chicken - great signs for the future with Lita/Miller/Amankwa et al.

Archived