IGNORED

De Girolamo (MERGED, AND MERGED AGAIN)

CiderJar

14 minutes ago, phantom said:

So has anyone ACTUALLY seen him play a competitive game?

Just looks like a few are getting way ahead of themselves above. He got roasted in reports from a previous Cheltenham game 

Not sure anyone is getting carried away Phantom

Purely a general discussion about him and what potential he may have

A few have suggested he should be in first team squad and , I stand to be corrected but didn't ?? LJ recently say that he may have had a chance if we didn't have LT ??

Lad has some decent technical ability but big jump from the levels he's played at , to date , to the Championship

Definitely one to develop / potentially one that may come good , and hence the discussion 

Nothing controversial ;)

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Just looks like a few are getting way ahead of themselves above. He got roasted in reports from a previous Cheltenham game 

A few times actually, had a friend who was at uni in York who I visited a few times so saw him when on loan there a couple of years ago. He's talented but needs regular minutes at senior level to realise that potential.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Not sure anyone is getting carried away Phantom

Purely a general discussion about him and what potential he may have

A few have suggested he should be in first team squad and , I stand to be corrected but didn't ?? LJ recently say that he may have had a chance if we didn't have LT ??

Lad has some decent technical ability but big jump from the levels he's played at , to date , to the Championship

Definitely one to develop / potentially one that may come good , and hence the discussion 

Nothing controversial ;)

Agree. Huge jump from doing well vs Leicester u23s and challenging Lee Tomlin in the first team but he's genuinely talented. Would be good to see someone we got very cheaply prove to be a shrewd acquisition by playing in the first team in a couple of years.

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I was just gonna list the other Cup competitions we've won, but others got there first, oh **** it...

Welsh Cup

Anglo Scottish Cup

Gloucestershire Cup

So, you've not supported City long then?!

But you thought you'd list them again anyway?

Been watching City since 83/84 my good man.

8 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Scored a hattrick on his debut. Fair play to him and good luck to him for the rest of his loan spell.

Taking nothing away from him, but wasn't his debut as he got minutes at the weekend.

Cracking work regardless, and hope he does really well.

10 hours ago, phantom said:

I saw him play against Newcastle U23's at Twerton before Christmas and he was our stand-out forward player (scored our only goal), and Engvall was in that game

14 hours ago, phantom said:

OS says that this was his debut. So would be harsh to roast him based on a previous game..! 

18 hours ago, The_Don said:

I know. We should never have participated in such a sham, just like Cardiff, Swansea & Newport shouldn't participate in the the Football League. That's why I decided not to include that "cup".

Then again I didn't include the Gloucester Cup either :shifty:

Or the Anglo Scottish Cup. But I reckon you have been reminded of our glorious and storied history in cup competitions enough now!!:cool:

6 hours ago, Eastend said:

His second goal was an absolute corker! Fair play to the lad! He took his 3rd goal well too and could of had two more!

He is wearing number 36 shirt.

Blimey, and we think Frankie's kicking is bad the Leicester lad is shocking there!!

oh and dont get me started on the 'i feel good' music to each goal!:grr:

19 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Well you have

Your post was this morning right? About his hat-trick? Mine was ten minutes after he scored his first goal last night. The threads have since been merged. I can't have knocked something the night before it happened can I?

9 hours ago, Eastend said:

His second goal was an absolute corker! Fair play to the lad! He took his 3rd goal well too and could of had two more!

He is wearing number 36 shirt.

Doesn't look a kid in that video, he looks like a bit of a tough nut as well as having a few skills. 

Bristol City fans delighted with progress of Argyle loanee Paul-Arnold Garita

By StuartJames  |  Posted: September 19, 2016

0 COMMENTS   SHARES
Garitabadge

Paul-Arnold Garita celebrates at full-time

Comments (0)

Paul-Arnold Garita's loan spell at Plymouth Argyle is being followed with great interest by supporters of his parent club, Bristol City.

The 21-year-old played a starring role in Saturday's Devon derby, setting up the first goal for Graham Carey and then scoring the second himself in an impressive 2-0 win for the Pilgrims against their big rivals, Exeter City.

LISTEN TO THIS WEEK'S PLYMOUTH ARGYLE PODCAST BELOW REFLECTING ON THE DEVON DERBY AND GARITA'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE...

And back in Bristol, it seems that Robins fans are delighted to hear of his recent success with some wanting him to return from his loan spell early and replace Tammy Abraham, the on-loan Chelsea striker, who is on-loan at Ashton gate for the season.

Archived