IGNORED

Your First Post

ExiledAjax

Reading through the brilliant "Why is OTIB so Great?" thread got me thinking about what everyone's first ever post was.  Mine was on January 8 2014 (so just over 3 years ago - I'm an OTIB toddler) and it was an incredibly detailed and insightful missive that celebrated the signing on loan of a man who is now undoubtedly a City legend:

Easy to find btw.  Go to your profile, then click the grey box in your banner to get to a list of your posts, click to the last page and voila.

Dec 13 (unlucky for you lot, soz) 2006

posted in Cider Heads ' East End Petition' thread.  ... enquiring on how the total signature count was going so far

- first post started with ... ' what's the scores on the doors Miss Ford ............ ? '   :facepalm:

(Hmm, still crazy after all these years, springs to mind.)

On 12/01/2017 at 09:37, ExiledAjax said:

Reading through the brilliant "Why is OTIB so Great?" thread got me thinking about what everyone's first ever post was.  Mine was on January 8 2014 (so just over 3 years ago - I'm an OTIB toddler) and it was an incredibly detailed and insightful missive that celebrated the signing on loan of a man who is now undoubtedly a City legend:

Easy to find btw.  Go to your profile, then click the grey box in your banner to get to a list of your posts, click to the last page and voila.

According to this my first post was in 2011, 6 months after joining the board. This cannot be right, especially as it says my 10th ever post was in 2013. I was well in the thousands by then. 

Just checked my topics started and I started one in September 2010 so it isn't ordering posts completely by date

Mine was in April 2005, I'm actually ashamed to post this but it was the following :facepalm:

Please can you tell me what the otib stands for, sorry if I sound really dumb, but its really bugging me and I have only been registered a few days and don't know what it means? Thanks in advance Dollymarie

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Mine was October 2003 but the first one could find was about Miller and Peacock dated early November 2003. It was a very well written post with very astute points.......:whistle:

Dont think it was my very first post tho.

A certain conference manager will be more interested to hear of your Last Post rather than your first, tbh. :) 

Archived